...but it does say plug your own band.

if anyone in the manchester area fancies coming to see us, there's a list of gigs below. try and come to the roadhouse one: that looks like being a good night. flyers aavailable on the myspace thing. thanks in advance, guys.

J'adore le bass. It is very sexual. Vocals could do with a bit of work, but still none too shabby.

Haha, he's only been singing properly (as it were) since last November, trust me, he will only get better with time. We've advised he takes singing lessons if he wants.

As for the Bass, well, the good Bass mix is partially due to me. I'm VERY picky about the Bass in the mix, if it can't be heard clearly, it's terrible. My lines aren't usually lines you stick right at the back of a mix, in No Reply, they're more or less the melody! lol

And thanks very much my friend! :happy:

Haha, he's only been singing properly (as it were) since last November, trust me, he will only get better with time. We've advised he takes singing lessons if he wants.

As for the Bass, well, the good Bass mix is partially due to me. I'm VERY picky about the Bass in the mix, if it can't be heard clearly, it's terrible. My lines aren't usually lines you stick right at the back of a mix, in No Reply, they're more or less the melody! lol

And thanks very much my friend! :happy:

No Reply is the best song

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone can make any of these gigs, there shall be an amazing show, and a pint in it for you!

27 Aug 2007 20:00 LA Rock Cafe Lichfield

29 Aug 2007 20:00 The Shed Leicester

4 Sep 2007 20:00 BonDs Bar Tamworth

20 Sep 2007 20:00 Walkabout Stoke-on-Trent, Midlands

22 Sep 2007 20:00 The Rigger Newcastle-Under-Lyme

• 2 weeks later...