you don't put reverb on the MIDI track, you have to put it on the plugin :) don't think i can really explain it without pictures or something, quite simple though.

and taking from 3rd storey? oh dear :stunned::LOL:

i... see...

ill look at the cubase manual, see if that explains it...

and if it makes you feel any better, it was also inspired by bands like datarock and the infadels ;) but i love OffOnOff!!! :happy:

OOOh, we have almost good quality recording on our myspace now! :D They're about as good as a live recording gets really!

I'd really appreciate any feedback (good or bad) on our stuff, especially as we don't believe any of our friends who tell us that we're good! :p Any comments by internet people are really valued, as you guys can say whatever you like about our music!

...Ignore my silly Aunt at the start of Rebel ( I DON'T look like john lennon!)

Apologys for the really crappy quiet guitar on Frostbite...it was all differnt guitars and levels for it :)

click my sig for the link! :p

Anyway, any critisisms will be taken on board!

Hey, keep checking back to see if anyones made any comments about my bands tracks but everyone seems to be ignoring us :(

Have a look, Under Your Skin and Mecurial are both really good tracks, Mercurial having a mega riff at the start. We're currently getting ready to record more songs, and have over 30 in the bag, but only 4 recorded.

The bands been together for at least 5 years, maybe more. I joined last year, and the demo on the site was recorded 4 years ago so some of the tracks have changed slightly.

Cheers guys have a listen.

http://www.myspace.com/snowblindtheband

My band has an appointment with Colin Murray to get feedback about our demo so I was wondering if anyone could offer us any advice what to do with our songs before this date.

Tzar

You can probably ignore Singularity as we will put the other two songs on the demo along with a new electro song and another new one. But advice about Stand and Forget and Saviour would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.odwyer.net/~dwydav/album.zip Download it and tell me what you think. I've been told that it sounds alot like muse (in the "its a muse rip off" sense) and other people have said it sounded like muse in a good way, I like to think of it as a mix of Muse, Deftones and Mogwai :)

Feel free to bash the shit out of it if you really don't like it, I've heard it all already :p

http://www.odwyer.net/~dwydav/album.zip Download it and tell me what you think. I've been told that it sounds alot like muse (in the "its a muse rip off" sense) and other people have said it sounded like muse in a good way, I like to think of it as a mix of Muse, Deftones and Mogwai :)

Feel free to bash the shit out of it if you really don't like it, I've heard it all already :p

currently downloading it... will give feedback as soon as ive listened to it :)

if silent screams is anything to go by though, it should be great!

currently downloading it... will give feedback as soon as ive listened to it :)

if silent screams is anything to go by though, it should be great!

Haha its one of the songs :p

There's also an album cover and all haha

I think if you listen to the last one (chaos behold part 2) with a nice joint on the go then it makes it more intense :)