4th june.. coventry, jailhouse

7th june.. leeds, fenton

8th june.. manchester, dry bar

11th june. hull, adelphi

lets fookin ave it

This is a little joky, but nevertheless:

I've played once!

NAME: 'Me And My Machine'

Just me on guitar, and a drum beat box (doing snare, bass over and over)

Four songs:

Random Riff Jam

Ctrl Alt Delete

Postman Pat (the main theme was incorporated in the solo)

Whammy Wahnsinn (wahnsinn= german for 'madness')

Was brilliant, everyone loved me, 'twas at a school 'Battle of the Bands' - I didn't win, but it went down really well.

I was taking a page out of Muse's books by taking the piss out of the competition.

Whammy Wahnsinn did have a basic structure, but the end was a five minute outro of noise, feedback, pitchshifting and wah (inc. me balancing on a wah and whammy pedal at the same time)

BRILLIANT!!

Feedback please!?!?

Check out mine, 48sin.

The drummer for Stabbing Westward was checking out our tunes the other day, and the first thing he said to me was, "sounds like a heavier version of muse....heard of them?"

but in fairness, i wrote these tunes at least a year before i even heard of muse. so, i'm not trying to copy anybody....anyway, there's mp3s at http://www.48sin.com

Check out mine, 48sin.

The drummer for Stabbing Westward was checking out our tunes the other day, and the first thing he said to me was, "sounds like a heavier version of muse....heard of them?"

but in fairness, i wrote these tunes at least a year before i even heard of muse. so, i'm not trying to copy anybody....anyway, there's mp3s at http://www.48sin.com

i like it, i wudnt compare it with muse though :confused: lol , ah in them recordings the guitar kicks the bass ass, i cant hear the bass

[/url]

damn i love stabbing westward. gotta be cool to get some praise from someone thats been in a proper band.

i like it, i wudnt compare it with muse though :confused: lol , ah in them recordings the guitar kicks the bass ass, i cant hear the bass

yeah we weren't entirely happy with the mixes...there's several problems with them. we're going back in to do a few more tracks and remix the old ones. it was about 4 AM and we had been in there since 11 AM...needless to say, your ears go a little dead after a while...

...there's actually no bass guitar on any of the recordings, regardless. it's all synths :)

...and i never really thought that we sounded like muse, either...but i just thought it was cool that someone made the comparison. i would just say that if you dig muse, you might dig us as well.

thanks though! :)

...there's actually no bass guitar on any of the recordings, regardless. it's all synths :)

oh man, i feel sorry for your band now!! everyone needs a bassplayer in their band! ;)

hell, if it weren't for that big blue wobbly thing with fish separating us, i'd offer to join your band just so you'd have one :D

oh man, i feel sorry for your band now!! everyone needs a bassplayer in their band! ;)

hell, if it weren't for that big blue wobbly thing with fish separating us, i'd offer to join your band just so you'd have one :D

aw man just come on over to chicago! it's like a party out here with all this water spilling into the streets...

...we may just have to move practice upstairs in case we're in danger of drowning....ugh

• 2 months later...
mainly just strange guitar stuff at the moment, as well, I wouldn't sing in public if there was a gun to my head, less damage if I took the bullet then a few 100 people had to hear me sing :D

anyway you can find the stuff HERE

brilliant ! :O what crazy effects do you have ? abduction is great

My band Battle Circus just won a radio competition to spend a week in the studio recording our debut single, Send In The Clones.

So here it is- let me know what you think.

Lots of things Muse fans will like I'm sure- big guitars, soaring piano etc

Send In The Clones (3.4MB - MP3)

battle-circus.jpg

What an amazing song. My band actually did a song sort of similiar to this which was partly based on the adams family bass line. But i just love this song wow. And "all together and all alone" is just a brilliant lyric. What are your reasons for your name "battle circus". The song has a very circus feel to it, its amazing.Well done and good luck guys :)

My band Battle Circus just won a radio competition to spend a week in the studio recording our debut single, Send In The Clones.

So here it is- let me know what you think.

Lots of things Muse fans will like I'm sure- big guitars, soaring piano etc

Send In The Clones (3.4MB - MP3)

battle-circus.jpg

Fuckin hell that amazing! i decided that in under 1 minute, your bands talented. I love the singers voice to. If you have anymore songs send me them please, im me or something.

Reminds me of goldfrapp for some reason :stunned: