The songwriting is good, but the drums are very overbearing. I think for the songs that you're writing the guitar should be big, massive and in your face. The tone is more or less perfect, but you're hearing it from the other side of the wall to where the amp is, except on the last track, where it all hangs together far better, except I would give the bass more influence.

Lots of potential, there just needs to be a little bit more work done on cleaning up the mix, in my opinion.

the tracks are all rough recordings, with 2 of them just done at practice with one mic and a laptop, so yeah, the mix could be a LOT better. we just couldnt wait to get stuff on there :D

thanks for taking the time to check us out :)

the tracks are all rough recordings, with 2 of them just done at practice with one mic and a laptop, so yeah, the mix could be a LOT better. we just couldnt wait to get stuff on there :D

thanks for taking the time to check us out :)

No problem. Best of luck for the future.

I don't like MySpace. I can make a PureVolume site if that makes things easier? :) A few people actually seem interested in us now, so it might be wise.

EDIT: Viola! http://www.purevolume.com/thehillshaveeyes_

Apparently, someone else is called The Hills Have Eyes. No worries though, we can always change our name :)

*Applauds* Very good, your knights song is the best i've heard from you yet though.:D

• 3 weeks later...

how many threads are you just whoring this in??

and myspace bulletins :LOL:

This is some of me playing guitar.

- The Groove solo (muse)

- Spaceship Landing solo (kyuss)

I think they both get pretty weak towards the end of each.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaoUc-bkLsc - Me messing around with distorted vocals and the DL4 loopy thingy.

Where's my mention for assisting you lot with The Children Of Myra?

I spent ages tuning up your guitar after the mess you left it in, along with setting up the mics, mixer, Logic..... :rolleyes:

Where's my mention for assisting you lot with The Children Of Myra?

I spent ages tuning up your guitar after the mess you left it in, along with setting up the mics, mixer, Logic..... :rolleyes:

And I got out of bed at 7'o'clock in the morning after getting no sleep whatsoever to help you lot.

Hello again K&T people. Another unexplained 6 month absence from the board! Anyway, my band have a new demo finish, another in the pipeline. We have three full E.Ps up for download. The latest one "Signs" sounds really good imo. We recorded/mixed/mastered everything ourselves for the 2nd and 3rd EPs so any feedback on the sound would be appreciated.

Signs from Feb 2006

mescaline/mezzanine from June 2005

Scalpel & Heart from April 2004

We have a myspace page now as well myspace.com/nologorock