you reformed? good luck with that. i'll wait and see what happens then.

No, not reformed, it's still me and Kyle (Bassist), but we've got a new drummer now, don't know what's going on with vocals. Going to be renamed and stuff, but we've got all the BlueShift songs at our disposal (Aswell as new ones), so basically we can get gigging with a full set again in no time.

No, not reformed, it's still me and Kyle (Bassist), but we've got a new drummer now, don't know what's going on with vocals. Going to be renamed and stuff, but we've got all the BlueShift songs at our disposal (Aswell as new ones), so basically we can get gigging with a full set again in no time.

sweet.

I thought u were gonna give singing a shot haze?

thanks James, there's only one song that was recorded and mixed though.. the other stuff is just raw audio taken from the video camera we used to film the gigs.. so the only song which was actually mixed n stuff is Schizophrenic. the others are all lives

I thought I heard something else (synth?)

No, it's just the three instruments (Although one of them is technically a sample, but that's not really the point) :)

Anyway, there's a couple more 'songs' up, one of the is just a noise track showing off what I can do with a Fuzz Probe.

Hmm, I'll post it again. We would appreciate some feedback.

http://www.uhort.no/artist/2850/sang/8400;qt=y

It's sort of prog rock, without the noodling around. And some people say it's pretty heavy. It doesn't sound like Muse, though there's a Fuzz Factory in there.

I guess if you like The Mars Volta, The Sound of Animals Fighting, The Fall of Troy, you'll like this.

The vocals are only temporary though.

This is an instrumental of a song I am working on at the moment - inspired by the sort of trip-hop thing that I adore Massive Attack for doing. The song's provisional title is called Explosion and it has no lyrics which might explain it might seem to be a bit dull and long.

Listen to Explosion

/planning on doing some recording soon

the sound card on my other pc has gone rubbish...as in...it's telling me it's not there. I also need a little mixer thing and also a new mic lead, and I'll be set for the slow antagonising recording sessions using my keyboard drum tracks.

• 2 weeks later...
my band Fade have some songs on our myspace if anyone wants to check us out. we're sort of musey/primusy/incubusy, those are old demos though hehe

http://www.myspace.com/foreveradyingember

sounds good!! I can hear the Les Claypool influences on the bass :p

my band: http://www.purevolume.com/kinetik

only one home recorded song called schizophrenic.. and the rest are lives... schizophrenic is really long.. and we've modified it and it's even longer.. much better now though so we'll be rerecording all our songs over the summer and I'll replace the lives with the "studio" ones (home studio that it)

sounds good!! I can hear the Les Claypool influences on the bass :p

my band: http://www.purevolume.com/kinetik

only one home recorded song called schizophrenic.. and the rest are lives... schizophrenic is really long.. and we've modified it and it's even longer.. much better now though so we'll be rerecording all our songs over the summer and I'll replace the lives with the "studio" ones (home studio that it)

niiiiiiiiiice liking the home recorded one! muchoes! Not many interesting unsigned bands around, you guys are mint. only one thing, the tone of the guitar is too murky at about 1:40 but i'm just nitpicking.

love the solo as well! it's something i'd do if i actually had any pedals hahaha