Groupie

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

A groupie is a person who, while she/he may be a fan on some level, seeks intimacy (most often physical, sometimes emotional) with a famous person, usually a rock band member.

Groupie is derived from group, meaning a musical band, but now has more general application.

... lol somehow I dont think so mate... just think they deserve a site to make things easyer for them, and it's fun for me cuz I can experiemtn with different things such as flash and java and everyone profits from it...

You shouldn't trust everything you read off wikipedia. I wasn't taking the piss lol, you didn't have to justify yourself, i know you're not going to jump into bed with the lot of them, well i hope anyway.

Theres a girl though!

You shouldn't trust everything you read off wikipedia. I wasn't taking the piss lol, you didn't have to justify yourself, i know you're not going to jump into bed with the lot of them, well i hope anyway.

Theres a girl though!

lol dont worry I know u were just messing.. and although theres a girl in the band, i'm pretty confident in saying my girlfriend fills the spot just fine ;)

so anyway, is that al you have recorded or do you have more songs you were unable to host on the internet?

I just thought you should know, you sound fucking brilliant on my mp3 player. My boss doesn't agree :stunned:

Thanks a lot guys! I haven't actually put them on my own MP3 player yet so I'll have to take it at your word! We're recording in June and August so there'll be a load more songs to come, and they'll all be downloadable.

Thanks a lot guys! I haven't actually put them on my own MP3 player yet so I'll have to take it at your word! We're recording in June and August so there'll be a load more songs to come, and they'll all be downloadable.

Whaaat, music takes on a whole new dimension through headphones, get em downloaded!

And annoy your boss too :)

P.S. Please post links, I don't want to miss them.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice, what was used in that recording?

dwydav...how many different band names have you had? ;)

oh well the link i posted on the previous page is for Kid_Thunder's band.. I'm making a mini website for them so they dont have to bother with having the possibility of only uploading 4 songs and stuff... I enjoy doing it too, I always experiment with new things (flash in this case.. once I get some pics i'll make some animations and shit)

My band... well we've gone back to ye-old name: Kinetik. it has been used before by some aussie band I think and theres also a pop band (really shit btw) called that but fuckit.. the band's days are numbered now anyway before we all part ways.. :'(

http://www.purevolume.com/kinetik

I'm gonna get a nice lil website done over easter hols...

nice haze. i'm thinking of buying the blueshift album but i could save you the postage hassles and you could send me the mp3's :p splitting money with ex band members is no fun anyway!

The BlueShift album may be re-recorded sometime in the future, so may be better to wait for that, but I'll have to see what's going on there, it's all a bit vague at the moment. I'm mostly concerned about playing a few gigs.