I'm the guitarist in the band, LOL I wasn't expecting such a positive reaction, thanks for the feedback! If the songs aren't downloading on MySpace you could try them on purevolume at http://www.purevolume.com/lttlenightmare hope it works for you guys, anyway if you want to get in contact drop us a line on MySpace or E-Mail me at planetarian_kid_thunder@hotmail.com. Once again thanks for the feedback!

Thx! It works! But it's just four songs :( Are there some more coming? ;)

edit: will you be putting lyrics & more stuff on the web?

Well we haven't actually been going very long, just a couple of months so things are moving slowly at the moment but we'll be heading back to the studio in the summer to record 4 or 5 new tracks. We recorded one song when we started that we took off MySpace but otherwise we don't have any other material that we can give you, but we'll keep you posted on any progress.

Well we haven't actually been going very long, just a couple of months so things are moving slowly at the moment but we'll be heading back to the studio in the summer to record 4 or 5 new tracks. We recorded one song when we started that we took off MySpace but otherwise we don't have any other material that we can give you, but we'll keep you posted on any progress.

Great! Patience is a virtue ;) Is there a specific order to the tracks btw?

Not really, we haven't given out any cd's or anything so it's your call! Generally we'd have "Chase Music" first cos it seems to be the most popular and "Thanks for The Cyanide" last because we didn't actually get to finish it!

Hehe... TFTC still sounds great though ;) And I adopted your order, since the downloads are numbered ;)

I must say I like track 3 most (which, for me and I guess for you too, is the opening act to the end of the world). The intro is astonishing and it moves on in a beautiful melodic way. And it's more complex than chase music, which makes it top that one IMHO :)

And you're doing quite a job on the guitars btw.. cheers :D

Hehe... TFTC still sounds great though ;) And I adopted your order, since the downloads are numbered ;)

I must say I like track 3 most (which, for me and I guess for you too, is the opening act to the end of the world). The intro is astonishing and it moves on in a beautiful melodic way. And it's more complex than chase music, which makes it top that one IMHO :)

And you're doing quite a job on the guitars btw.. cheers :D

Thanks, although the guitar work is actually really simple, I have the easiest job in the band!

yeah seriously the whole orchestra filling in the opening track for the end of the world is brilliant.. I've been messing round with my drummer and my Kawai MP9500 and I can do that sort of thing with 4 different instruments on the Kawai at one time so its good fun

who, Kid_Thunder or me? *confused*

Kid Thunder, hence the MySpace reference! I refuse to can't navigate that thing :stunned:

But I haven't heard any of your stuff either (hint hint ;)). Actually I'll be able to see how the Stockholm cover comes out won't I:)

Kid Thunder, hence the MySpace reference! I refuse to can't navigate that thing :stunned:

But I haven't heard any of your stuff either (hint hint ;)). Actually I'll be able to see how the Stockholm cover comes out won't I:)

well if he agrees then I can make an easy to navigate website with a nice easy url n everything ;)

Groupie

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

A groupie is a person who, while she/he may be a fan on some level, seeks intimacy (most often physical, sometimes emotional) with a famous person, usually a rock band member.

Groupie is derived from group, meaning a musical band, but now has more general application.

... lol somehow I dont think so mate... just think they deserve a site to make things easyer for them, and it's fun for me cuz I can experiemtn with different things such as flash and java and everyone profits from it...

So Kid_Thunder, you guys dont have a website?

I can make a quick easy one for you if you want.. I've added you to msn so if you want we can talk about it..

david

Hey thanks man, that'd be great although I still haven't got you on my msn messenger, are you sure you got the right address?

Hey thanks man, that'd be great although I still haven't got you on my msn messenger, are you sure you got the right address?

well I got the one you stuck up on the board... i'll try again

EDIT: ya I've just re-added you