We`re called Circuitry of the Wolf and we have been playing together for around a year.

Check out our demo.

The vocals are by another vocalist, and not from our band, so they are a little cheesy, and not properly mixed.

EDIT:Never mind the rename of the file, I just stored the mp3 as with last bands name.

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2RAHNW2YENIT22ODSQMG9D6OUR

haha.

we used to be called minimum.:LOL:

had to change it cause got way too many muse references.:$

we've had this conversation before mate :)

check back earlier in the thread

jesus! do you guys have website apart from the myspace? whats your story dude? its seriously brilliant! the singing sounds kind of like The Mars Volta, I like alot :) do you have msn or something you could send some more stuff by so I can adversitse you in switzerland? :p

it really is!

I do similar stuff to the "opening act" song with my band.. its really experimental... u have harmonies in the singing though... thats what we're lacking..

Wow! Cool! Not often something THAT good get's posted here ;) But why can't I download the songs? Keep getting filenotfound.mp3 :(

yeah exactly me too!

Well then it isnt my pc lol :p Oh, crap... the guy is offline... try again tomorrow ;)

yeh... its really great though! there's like 7 people in the and though lol its insane! practices must be so frustrating!

yeh... its really great though! there's like 7 people in the and though lol its insane! practices must be so frustrating!

Lol you crackhead, i count five. :rolleyes:

The music is really good, noice one.

I'm the guitarist in the band, LOL I wasn't expecting such a positive reaction, thanks for the feedback! If the songs aren't downloading on MySpace you could try them on purevolume at http://www.purevolume.com/lttlenightmare hope it works for you guys, anyway if you want to get in contact drop us a line on MySpace or E-Mail me at planetarian_kid_thunder@hotmail.com. Once again thanks for the feedback!