if any of you boners live near these places go see these guys.

http://www.theapacherelay.com/website/

at

The Bowery

36-38 New Oxford Street, London, (United Kingdom) - Map

Set: 9:30 PM

Doors: 7:00 PM

18+

Tickets: £0.00

Also Playing: Bella Spinks (8:00 PM) , Amber States (8:45 PM)

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wilmington Arms

69 Rosebery Avenue, London, (United Kingdom)

Free also

Friends of mine that have been opening for Mumford and Sons

Ahhh not even sure if I want to post this here :$

But I will :facepalm:

We ad a 3 hour long practice today so we worked on a song I wrote a while ago, which will probably be one of the first original songs we'll play live. Please forgive the quality of this one, it wasnt recorded in the most professional of ways, and more importantly I was singing, which Im not great at. Our lead singer was hungover or something today so I took over on vocals.

But still, it would be a big help if you guys could give me some feedback on this since we're planning on including it in our set for a Battle of the Bands next week. Let me know what you think!

http://soundcloud.com/alex-porritt/the-tenants-hole-in-my-pocket

We ad a 3 hour long practice today so we worked on a song I wrote a while ago, which will probably be one of the first original songs we'll play live. Please forgive the quality of this one, it wasnt recorded in the most professional of ways, and more importantly I was singing, which Im not great at. Our lead singer was hungover or something today so I took over on vocals.

But still, it would be a big help if you guys could give me some feedback on this since we're planning on including it in our set for a Battle of the Bands next week. Let me know what you think!

I actually downloaded it to my iTunes. Artwork and all. Got any others? Totally gonna flog for millions in years to come

And I actually quite like your vocals compared to the clips I've seen with the female vocalists

Guest Batman.

And I actually quite like your vocals compared to the clips I've seen with the female vocalists

Same, I think it's suitable for that type of music. The female singer is great though.

I ask one thing of you. SING MORE!!

U guiz :happy:

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I think it'll definitely get included in our set. I really want to sing more but I feel like I have such a weak voice, especially compared to Katie, our regular lead singer :(

Dom, we did record two more today. One was Johnny B Goode and the other was House of the Rising Sun. I could maybe upload a bit of those if you want? Might pay for your retirement one day.

U guiz :happy:

Thanks a lot for the feedback, I think it'll definitely get included in our set. I really want to sing more but I feel like I have such a weak voice, especially compared to Katie, our regular lead singer :(

Dom, we did record two more today. One was Johnny B Goode and the other was House of the Rising Sun. I could maybe upload a bit of those if you want? Might pay for your retirement one day.

Please do. You don't actually believe I'm going to do some work in my life to earn my money do you? And I thought your voice sounded fine, not weak at all. Maybe it sounds different in the room but on the recording it sounded great

6402188241_7be50936c8_z.jpg

Feel loved

Edited by Dominic.

:kiss:

I wanna hear more band stuff.

And also, audition with a record label tomorrow :awesome:

I think I saw you mention that on your facebook! Good luck! I feel so lonely without a band. This morning I woke up from a party and grabbed this mini acoustic guitar and did a little impromptu performance of The Country Song by Blink 182

My hipster bootleg collection looks like it will be gaining some new additions soonish then

I'll have to send you the CD if you want it for yourself! (we're keeping it old school, although you will be able to listen through soundcloud with the Downloads turned off).