• 2 weeks later...
Thanks, dudes and dudettes!

We have a singer now, check out some of the new stuff on our Facebook page. With vocals, of course!

http://www.facebook.com/marathonno

love it :)

When I grow up, I want to be more like you guys :D It's fantastic

Turns out our band might be breaking up soon but before we do, I might put up a song without vocals.

Ronin:

http://soundcloud.com/adamcrowell1990/ronin

Some good stuff there :)

Edited by Priad-Luabe

Some of the stuff I'm doing in Music Technology, don't expect anything amazing, but it'll be nice to hear what you guys think! Also, any tips on how to make the Bass Guitar sound better would be much appreciated, I use Cubase 5 and Reason if it helps :$

JoshyBarth - Soundcloud

you have ENORMOUS potential. i think you should rearrange your track order on sound cloud because the first one, dont take this the wrong way, was really boring - it needs to be varied, its too samey all the way through. i listened to that and thought "oh, i dont want to hear the rest, they're all gonna be like that" but i was wrong, the rest were really good, you just need to develop them more. you've got some powerful riffs there and they sound insane! the piano one at the end i was really impressed by, you are good at piano if you can write that. i thought the bass sound was cool, it suited your songs - very gritty.

i use Cubase studio 5, i love it... my stuff pretty mediocre but i should upload it.

you have ENORMOUS potential. i think you should rearrange your track order on sound cloud because the first one, dont take this the wrong way, was really boring - it needs to be varied, its too samey all the way through. i listened to that and thought "oh, i dont want to hear the rest, they're all gonna be like that" but i was wrong, the rest were really good, you just need to develop them more. you've got some powerful riffs there and they sound insane! the piano one at the end i was really impressed by, you are good at piano if you can write that. i thought the bass sound was cool, it suited your songs - very gritty.

i use Cubase studio 5, i love it... my stuff pretty mediocre but i should upload it.

Thank You :D It means a lot!

I know exactly what you mean with that song, but that is the one that I've done the least work with, and I'm glad that you managed to listen through them :D

I reckon that you should upload your stuff, because it's probably a lot better then you might expect! :)

Thank You :D It means a lot!

I know exactly what you mean with that song, but that is the one that I've done the least work with, and I'm glad that you managed to listen through them :D

I reckon that you should upload your stuff, because it's probably a lot better then you might expect! :)

pleasure. hmm, i'll see