On second thoughts, seeing as Billy Corgan wrote Siamese Dream if anyone is going to redo it, it should be ZERO himself. I wish he was HERO again though

"You axed the hero, painted zero on his hands"

Me?

I'm going to make my own albums.

Thommy Lee Martin Byrne.

didnt think you had it in you.

• 2 weeks later...

Just listened to Tesla. I like that songheaps. You guys remind me of the kind of Mars Volta jam session thing without obnoxious changes, I really like it.

That bass tone is nice also, can I ask what you used for that distorted bit? I'm going into recording next month and thats pretty much the tone I was looking at for a particular song.

My buddy and I just recorded an acoustic version of one of our full band songs..

Also listened to this, I really enjoy it. I can't find a link for your full band.

Just listened to Tesla. I like that songheaps. You guys remind me of the kind of Mars Volta jam session thing without obnoxious changes, I really like it.

That bass tone is nice also, can I ask what you used for that distorted bit? I'm going into recording next month and thats pretty much the tone I was looking at for a particular song.

Thanks!

We used multiple effects on bass for each track. We had roughly three bass tracks with different effects going at the same time. The main bass sound is DI'd through a Sansamp, and split to a Bhudda Bassdriver through a GK amp with matching cab, with an SM57 placed right at the speaker cone.

The fuzzy stuff was with a big muff through the GK, and a Digitech Bass Synth straight into the desk. We also used a EHX Bass Microsynth during the 9/8/9/7 breakdown where there's just bass and drums.

im looking forward to it.

I'm really struggling with just getting by day to day nevermind this hairbrained idea I had.

In short, I'm not rich, in fact I'm in crippling amounts of debt. Have no idea how to record things well. And although I play the guitar quite well I have no proof to upload.

So in short, I'm full of shit.

Pardon the shameless self-promotion Musers, but here's my new music video for Canadian Indie band Pearson, I wanted to share:

'A heart-broken Robot tries to escape the clutches of his moonshine-making Hillbilly imprisoner, but first he must free himself from his lumbering chains, hijack a motorboat, and make a treacherous journey across the choppy waters that seperate him from his lost love.'

Robotpromoweb.jpg