Only stream will be coming from my arsehole in the toilets for about an hour or so before I go on. :vomit: Too much info. But. Nerves! I has them.

Dutch courage? Immodium plus (lol)/Travel sickness tablets?

You playing in a bar? Buy everyone a drink, no-one'll dislike you then ;)

I'm sure you'll do fine, Everyone gets nerves and ususally they help to make sure you dont faff about...

Good luck mate ;)

Dutch courage? Immodium plus (lol)/Travel sickness tablets?

You playing in a bar? Buy everyone a drink, no-one'll dislike you then ;)

I'm sure you'll do fine, Everyone gets nerves and ususally they help to make sure you dont faff about...

Good luck mate ;)

I think some scotch and immodium tablets may be a formidable combo. Possibly some Diazepam as well.. Yeah it's a bar.. cheers man. I will post and update how it goes even if it is a disaster! :LOL:

I think some scotch and immodium tablets may be a formidable combo. Possibly some Diazepam as well.. Yeah it's a bar.. cheers man. I will post and update how it goes even if it is a disaster! :LOL:

If it goes well... Grats...

If it doesnt... Insta blues inspiration...

Win/Win

nice one dude.

I think it's the first time you do a gig that feels "new" that gets the nerves going. I've done loads of gigs, but my first time drumming with a hip hop band a couple of months ago had me absolutely shitting myself. I had to beg my girlfriend to come and give me a lift back 'cos I needed beers badly.

nice one dude.

I think it's the first time you do a gig that feels "new" that gets the nerves going. I've done loads of gigs, but my first time drumming with a hip hop band a couple of months ago had me absolutely shitting myself. I had to beg my girlfriend to come and give me a lift back 'cos I needed beers badly.

Yeah I've done band gigs with covers, even open mic nights where I've done a few acoustic sing, strum jobbies, but this was massively different. But I've got a taste for it now!

(Much beer was had, in fact there was much mixing of drinks)

Feels like it's focusing more on being different than the actual music.

Book it was pretty good. Lunar Lulz...well, no, not my thing.

You already know what I think of Meet you in the stars. Mr. Barley, hey, things are happening! I liked this one, but still I feel like changing song pretty fast. It's just not interesting enough.

No way, no how does it's job.

EDIT: My last thought. It doesn't encourage a second listen.

Feels like it's focusing more on being different than the actual music.

Book it was pretty good. Lunar Lulz...well, no, not my thing.

You already know what I think of Meet you in the stars. Mr. Barley, hey, things are happening! I liked this one, but still I feel like changing song pretty fast. It's just not interesting enough.

No way, no how does it's job.

EDIT: My last thought. It doesn't encourage a second listen.

Hmm, I've taken all of these into account, and will go work on my technique...first thing I've ever released, so it probably isn't that good :LOL:

maybe :p All I know is that it takes a long time to learn.

What do you use, and why is FL useless?

Really? It was probably the easiest software for music I have ever tried.

...I use FL, because I can't bother to learn anything else. :LOL:

Really? It was probably the easiest software for music I have ever tried.

...I use FL, because I can't bother to learn anything else. :LOL:

Easier than garage band?:p

it depends how you use it. It can be easy if you want to be unoriginal, but to create something that is truly your own creation, it's probably as hard as most things?