indeed. i would be more surprised if you nailed geek than silverfuck. Geek is probably his best drumming ever.

Yeah....

That's probably why they had to get TWO drummers in to do silver live after the whole REDRUM debacle.

Anyhow. I'm 29 and have been able to play SD since release.

I don't see any of you measly little wasters doing anything worthwhile with your lives.

I'm having a whale of a time though. And I'm Filthy

Stinking

RICH.

:stunned:

please tell me the finished piece will be available 1) to listen 2) for download.

:$

Thank you, that's definitely what I would hope to achieve. It's very, very nearly finished now, I put together a rough draft of the 3rd Movement last night (a whopping 10.5 mins long!) so now I just have to tweak and refine a few passages in that and then make a decent quality recording of the whole thing.

:$

Thank you, that's definitely what I would hope to achieve. It's very, very nearly finished now, I put together a rough draft of the 3rd Movement last night (a whopping 10.5 mins long!) so now I just have to tweak and refine a few passages in that and then make a decent quality recording of the whole thing.

No worries, just being honest. It has some great "Beethovian" undertones which for me is a very good thing! Is it your first classical piece or have you composed others?

No worries, just being honest. It has some great "Beethovian" undertones which for me is a very good thing! Is it your first classical piece or have you composed others?

I've been working on a symphonic piece for about 5 years now, but this is my first solo piano piece that I've written, a lot of my other songs have some very classical influences either in terms of chord progression or string/piano sections. Classical music is my favourite genre at heart :happy:

Beethovian undertones! I'm flattered!! :stunned::D

I've been working on a symphonic piece for about 5 years now, but this is my first solo piano piece that I've written, a lot of my other songs have some very classical influences either in terms of chord progression or string/piano sections. Classical music is my favourite genre at heart :happy:

Beethovian undertones! I'm flattered!! :stunned::D

Yes it reminds me of the "mood" of some of Beethoven sonatas like Moonlight Sonata or Pathetique... not sure how to explain I just get the same vibe when I listen to yours. That symphonic piece sounds really interesting I hope you get it finalised and recorded.

Classical music <3

Yes it reminds me of the "mood" of some of Beethoven sonatas like Moonlight Sonata or Pathetique... not sure how to explain I just get the same vibe when I listen to yours. That symphonic piece sounds really interesting I hope you get it finalised and recorded.

Classical music <3

I do love the more melancholic or darker tones of a lot of Beethoven's Sonatas. Nearly everything I write is quite melancholic or tragic sounding.. :LOL:

Ohh I will finish the orchestral piece eventually don't worry and could probably send you snippets to listen to soon if you wanted :happy:

I do love the more melancholic or darker tones of a lot of Beethoven's Sonatas. Nearly everything I write is quite melancholic or tragic sounding.. :LOL:

Ohh I will finish the orchestral piece eventually don't worry and could probably send you snippets to listen to soon if you wanted :happy:

Tbh in classical music the more melancholic or tragic the better!

Yes please, I would love to listen to some snippets :happy: