• 4 weeks later...
:\mm/:

That's pretty damn good. Some obvious influences, but when it's done right, that's not something you should take as critique at all, and it's done right. What's your part in the band?

Cheers man, thanks for your feedback - I guess with the band there's like a group of shared influences, and then our drummer is into bands like Tool, Rush, Perfect Circle, our guitarist likes The Joy Formidable, Foos and also drums in a heavier Math two-piece and I like my Enter Shikari, Radiohead, synthier/electronic rock stuff.

I play bass and sing :)

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone! I haven't been on these forums in quite some time but used to lurk religiously back in the OOS days. I was always fond of this thread and found some really cool bands. Anyhoo, fast forward many years and i'm in a band of my own (Natural Stranger) and we just recently released a new EP called 'Reflections'. There is some old school Muse influence in it and funnily enough it was mastered by Giovanni Versari who mastered Drones. This is the first song ADHD TV (Bad Design)

If you dig that you can find us on most of the popular streaming sites! I would love to know what you all think. :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What's up!

Maraton has a new single out! Hopefully some of y'all remember the band. I'm not technically a member anymore, but I wrote and produced this song back in the day. I guess I'm like a songwriter/producer for them now, but I'm not performing live anymore. Suits me fine, I like making stuff.

Anyway, here's the track 'Blood Music'.

Spotify: https://goo.gl/2DRD1D

Tidal: https://goo.gl/hxg6zJ

Itunes: https://goo.gl/TE6YRq

Maraton_Blood_Music_2000X2000_V2.jpg?format=750w

Edited by Cerpin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey doods - I just released a new track. It's nothing big and there is hopefully lots more to come at some point. I recorded the vocals in a bunch of different outside places and spliced them together to try and get a kind of audio patchwork/collage going on.. it wasn't totally successful in terms of being able to tell, but it was a lot of fun!

Here or here if you wanna download (just in case :LOL:)

Edited by bucket_

Hey doods - I just released a new track. It's nothing big and there is hopefully lots more to come at some point. I recorded the vocals in a bunch of different outside places and spliced them together to try and get a kind of audio patchwork/collage going on.. it wasn't totally successful in terms of being able to tell, but it was a lot of fun!

Here or here if you wanna download (just in case :LOL:)

Nice. Kind of reminds me of some of the stuff on Kid A.

I've put a couple of things on soundcloud as well. Just instrumental mucking about things cause I haven't finished any full band songs yet, but hopefully they're not too shit.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Hey all,

My band has a new album coming out and we are doing a bunch of single releases leading up to the full release later this year. This is the first one, called "Perdurant Lives". Not really Muse-sounding I guess, outside a very accidental/coincidental generic synthwave influence that I was made aware of after-the-fact. The second single is coming later this month, if you want to hear more. Thanks!

Edited by Cerpin
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...