Beautiful, although I would have liked Matt saying something like "ThissongisforaladycalledNettleyeahcheersok" in his random fast British voice....:LOL:

Wow nice ending hehe. Shoulda had Chris taking a last minute sip of beer though :p

62 pages is just insane. One hell of a workload. What do you plan to do with it all?

Awesome stuff love.;) *Applauds*

Play Creep... :LOL:

I love the clicking of the drumsticks :happy: Well done on a smashing 'toon Mara, it's been amazing :happy: Thank you for sharing it with us!

*hopes for more my00ze 'toons* :D

Guest Puppetmaster

Aw, it's over. :(

You mad genius, you. <333

I just read the whole thing. Bloody adored every stroke of the pen! genius, plain and simple :D

Aww, thanks everyone! :D:$:happy:

I'll definitely be still doing toons of the band, just... maybe not such LONG stories. :LOL:

That's too bad it's over, but I'm looking forward to more, shorter toons.

:D:D:D I love all your cartoons!

I'm sad its over. Every bit was awesome.

:D :D :D

By the way, I think for your next cartoon you should do the one where a new bass player shows up and tries to usurp Chris' place in the band.

I also agree with someone else who said he should keep "trying to do Chris in". :LOL:

I'm sad its over. Every bit was awesome.

:D :D :D

By the way, I think for your next cartoon you should do the one where a new bass player shows up and tries to usurp Chris' place in the band.

I also agree with someone else who said he should keep "trying to do Chris in". :LOL:

Nah, if I do another one, the next one will be the Space Police/crazy alien abduction/extraterrestrial romantic rivalry thing. The bass player one, that would be a sort of parody of Chris breaking his wrist... again... and picking up some random kid on the road.

Wow, I just finished looking through your deviantart, and some of the stuff you can do with sharpies... is just amazing (that Blackout one was lovely). I have a hard enough time controlling my ultra fine ones for lineart... :LOL: You are a truly talented artist, and have a great sense of humor at that. :LOL:

Wow. Just read this thread from beginning to end, it took me about an hour, and it was absolutely brilliant...:D

You're a star! Can't wait to see the next one

Been reading these, absolutionly fucking brilliant! you deserve a a biiiig chocolate bard or something, ace work!

Some real talent there, dont let it go to waste! :D

Wahey, thanks everyone! I'm so glad you all liked it. :$:happy:

And I've decided whether or not I'll be doing a second one.

As much as I'm uneasy about this decision, I....

...will.

:eek: