does everyone agree this is right?

[tab]

nearly

D|-0-3-0-5-0-3-0-0-3-0-6-6

second bit

D|-0-3-0-5-0-3-0-2.5h-2.5h-2.5h-2.5h

[/tab]

or do i have to go find my glastonbury dvd and check :p

and some things can be added to faq about live stuff but not really new born since that seems to be changing alot and i don't think we have a definitive tab yet or is there :S

For vocal distortion, would a Marshall Shredmaster do the trick? Its a powerful overdrive. Im thinking of Stockholm Syndrome live, but also like The Groove live, the one on the muse site. How would i tackle feedback issues. i cant experiment yet, im waiting for the mic to arrive.

Hi people, could be a little late in my post. Ive only just started playin guitar and obviously im learnin muse. I have a bog standard pacifica 112 and a line 6 spider 2 practice amp. This has a chorus/flange effect and when shoving up the drive and using the bridge humbucker, it sounds identical , to the live solo part of SS. Dont abuse me if im wrong, i am a guitar noob :D , but it sounds good to me :) . Also, the glasto outro is execution commentry, one of their b-sides, someone may have pointed this out already. U can get a tab, (slightly incorrect i think) at museandamuse.com :)

ok i'll add it to the faq:

does everyone agree this is right?

[tab]

nearly

D|-0-3-0-5-0-3-0-0-3-0-6-6

second bit

D|-0-3-0-5-0-3-0-2.5h-2.5h-2.5h-2.5h

[/tab]

or do i have to go find my glastonbury dvd and check :p

and some things can be added to faq about live stuff but not really new born since that seems to be changing alot and i don't think we have a definitive tab yet or is there :S

Hmm here is what i have

[tab]AI----------------------6-6

DI-0-3-0-5-0-3-0-0-3-0-6-6

DI-0-3-0-5-0-3-0-2.5h-2.5h-0-2.5h-2.5h[/tab]

;)

Those tabs sound right, but there is more, (trill etc), could u possibly tab those bits too- I have a terrible ear for tabbing im afraid. :(
You mean where Matt inprovises like on the BDO version at Oz??

He Just does a few bends on the Drop D string..... & some trem picking on the G or B string high up around frets 14-17....& a few more different harmonics Though i'm not sure what frets they are on as i've never attemted them.

Matt would most likely be trilling on the D(3rd) string as he does that alot. ;)

hey has anyone got the backing track for stockholm syndrome, the chorus? with all the choirs, piano etc. maybe the one from that Total Guitar edition? cheers. its for out gig btw :cool:

I just use sweep delay during the chorus and just play the power chords, as SD sucks away tone, I find it makes the riff/bridge bit after the chorus just sound so much heavier and cool sounding.

no i want the backing track, with all the epic stuff going on. chorus sounds shit with just the three chords.

Yeah, but its just how its going to work, because you need to be playing in perfect time and in the right tempo to pull it off with the backing track.

Its possible though, I'm suggesting another option, I'm sure someone on here has it, I don't

like this,

B --13-------13---------13-------13--------10-------10--------12--

G ----14-------14---------14-------14---------10-------10---------

D 15-----15------15---14---14-------14--12-------12------12------

play each melody about 4 times, only shortened it because im lazy :stunned:

• 2 months later...

Archived