Why Matthew believes that?  

398 members have voted

1. 1. Why Matthew believes that?

• Because he has a teddy bear
    • Because he wants to be a model but he can t admit that
    • Because he uses high shoes at night
    • I don t know but he is sexy anyway!

he loves and is loved back by us;) .

I don't know whether he loves his fans but I think he is loved by us. I tend to tease sometimes, I think we all do, but in all honestly I love the guy to bits, want him to be happy, and all that shit! If I tease, I do honestly sometimes feel guilty afterwards, but its always meant warmly.:)

As for whether he's sexy, he is, but who gives a toss really!

Martha, Matt was still a cute little kid at 12/13 wasn't he? Bless him.:) You can see it's him though when he is receiving his applause. Talented young pianist too! :)

I was trying not to post here again in case it embarasses Matt, but I just can't resist;)

Yes but there is only one Matt and many many of us adoring 30 year old(ish) fans :LOL:

Run Matt Run!!!

and don't forget the 40ish and 50ish crazy moms:D

It's how you use it that does!

:yesey: and the brain is the largest erogenous zone

I don't know whether he loves his fans but I think he is loved by us. I tend to tease sometimes, I think we all do, but in all honestly I love the guy to bits, want him to be happy, and all that shit! If I tease, I do honestly sometimes feel guilty afterwards, but its always meant warmly.:)

:yesey: I am not a stalker-type! most of what I say is just being silly , except I really would give him a foot massage if he wanted it.:)

I would too! Not that I know anything about foot massage! I would be happy to massage which ever part of his body he required massaging! :p:LOL: Sorry its the wine!:D

:LOL::LOL: um, I might draw the line at some parts seeeing as how he's engaged! but I do have some very basic knowledge of reflexology and Traditional Chinese Medicine, I might be a bit better than average at massaging feet;) but I haven't had any wine yet tonight...

:LOL::LOL: um, I might draw the line at some parts seeeing as how he's engaged! but I do have some very basic knowledge of reflexology and Traditional Chinese Medicine, I might be a bit better than average at massaging feet;) but I haven't had any wine yet tonight...

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

oh my ,my oh my

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

i just might die,hahahaha out of laughter!!:LOL::LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe it's an inappropriate place to put this, it's nothing to do with Matt, but I thought your comment was sweet, but I've stopped believing in marriage. I think it's a social convention designed to control us and that two people should be together because both of them want to be, not because they feel they ought to be as social convention dictates monogomy and because marriage is expected. I know it can help to protect people economically but I just don't think it's a natural state for human beings, and social and economic pressure leads to lots of people living their lives in misery in loveless marriages. I know there is divorce but its messy and expensive. Saying that I do think both parents should be responsible for supporting children. I just thought I'd let that out as I was thinking about it.:LOL:

• 7 months later...
yea omg matt is perfect,,,,genius and hes a god

i converted to atheism vcos he is1!!!!

erm well, sorry to burst you bubble but matt isnt actually an athiest, he is more agnostic, he said he "believes in a God of the universe" "but I dont believe in heaven or hell"

so if I were you I would stick to your previous belief because matt doesnt belong to any religious or anti religious group, but sits on the fence, criticising the running of both

Archived