http://buzzbakesale.com/muse.html

'Fro' it up for Chris Wolstenhome!! :fro: :D

pps- cany any americans tell me if a 'bake sale' means what I think it does? - does it involve the buying and consumption of homemade cakes??

haha yeah that's what it means..haha but that's not a "real" bakesale...lol but the ones that are like fund raisers for school or something invilve selling home made cakes and cookies and stuff to make money.

I find this one quite interesting.

museb2.jpg

This one is a tribute to or parody of the Beatles famous banned "butcher" album cover

http://www.tabootunes.com/gallery.html

Sorry, I can't seem to post the image, but it's near the top of the linked article. I own a copy of the album with the banned "butcher" cover clearly visible beneath the pasted-on "trunk" cover; probably worth a small fortune now.

This one is a tribute to or parody of the Beatles famous banned "butcher" album cover

http://www.tabootunes.com/gallery.html

Sorry, I can't seem to post the image, but it's near the top of the linked article. I own a copy of the album with the banned "butcher" cover clearly visible beneath the pasted-on "trunk" cover; probably worth a small fortune now.

This is why I wish I was fifty, you might find this strange, but every fifty year old music fan owns something like this or went to see The Doors in 1967, often both, it's not fair. :'(

This is why I wish I was fifty, you might find this strange, but every fifty year old music fan owns something like this or went to see The Doors in 1967, often both, it's not fair. :'(
Our kids will say the same thing about us and Muse, or Coldplay, or Snow Patrol, or any band that's going to be legendary.

"OH MY GOD MUM, you'll never guess what I just found in the attic... it's the Hullabaloo DVD! You could flog that for thousands of pounds on aw holographic auction site! Where did you get that?"

"Well, I used to be quite the fan at the turn of the century..."

"I know, I found your drawings. I mean eurgh mum, just eurgh."

Our kids will say the same thing about us and Muse, or Coldplay, or Snow Patrol, or any band that's going to be legendary.

"OH MY GOD MUM, you'll never guess what I just found in the attic... it's the Hullabaloo DVD! You could flog that for thousands of pounds on aw holographic auction site! Where did you get that?"

"Well, I used to be quite the fan at the turn of the century..."

"I know, I found your drawings. I mean eurgh mum, just eurgh."

I don't have the Hullaballoo DVD, I've wanted it since it was released, but I only got a DVD player a few days ago so I haven't bought it. I've got the copy of Absolution with all the errors though :happy: .

I don't have the Hullaballoo DVD, I've wanted it since it was released, but I only got a DVD player a few days ago so I haven't bought it. I've got the copy of Absolution with all the errors though :happy: .
Nah now that IS valuble. I just meant that what's commonplace now is going to get rarer and rarer as the years go by.

Nah now that IS valuble. I just meant that what's commonplace now is going to get rarer and rarer as the years go by.

Oh right. I'm going to have to ask my Mum to give me a lift into town so I can look for Hullaballoo, three years I have waited, three whole fucking years, curse my technophobic parents.

:LOL: I use my Playstation. My parents don't know what the hell I'm watching. They're lucky they have a nice daughter who likes stupid gross-out movies like The Anchorman as opposed to anything along the lines Rocket Baby Dolls... :rolleyes:

:LOL: I use my Playstation. My parents don't know what the hell I'm watching. They're lucky they have a nice daughter who likes stupid gross-out movies like The Anchorman as opposed to anything along the lines Rocket Baby Dolls... :rolleyes:

I finally got a Dvd drive on my nice shiny new computer last week, along with getting my first ever e-mail account. The reason I am only getting all this technology five years after everyone else is not because my parents couldn't afford it, they're just scared of it, or to lazy.

The hidden benefits of being an old bat! I never saw the Doors, but I did see the Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl in 1964 (I was 11--do the math), seventh row box seats, a few rows behind Frank Sinatra! My first concert....(My sister was in college and had a roommate with a filthy rich daddy who got the tix.)