+1

they're horrible !! except chris !! :D

PUTAIN masi qu'est ce que vous lui trouvez de mal a Dom, je le trouve trop sexy moi !!!

Three fine young men from Devonshire

I really can`t say enough nice things about them,

They`re really big stars. :D

My computer finally picked up MTV Uber and I saw Muse at the woodies.

They look absolutely amazing :stunned: ...I loved it :)

Matt hitting on the interviewer = :LOL:

"I'll be chasing you. ;) " Or whatever he says right there at the end...

Banana? :LOL:

Why not a strawberry, eh?

There are certain Musers here with banana fetishes who are going to LOVE this photo: viewphoto.php?albumId=355&imageId=2106&page=1&searchField=&searchstring=&orient=&sort=&sortorder=&numperpage=&imagepos=

He's always eating bananas.

Live 8, that MTVu Campus Invasion thingy, there was some clip of him with one on that dodgy TIRO (or was it MM?) video...

:rolleyes: Maybe he just like eat banana, Although, I think that he takes that pics only for funny:LOL: . It's hard to say, but u really care why the hell he likes eat banana? I think too amazing like the people cares with little things:happy: like that.

It's look me funny, and only this.:LOL: :LOL:

:rolleyes: Maybe he just like eat banana, Although, I think that he takes that pics only for funny:LOL: . It's hard to say, but u really care why the hell he likes eat banana? I think too amazing like the people cares with little things:happy: like that.

It's look me funny, and only this.:LOL: :LOL:

I just wanted to point out the bananas.

I love bananas.

Bananas as we know them may just succumb to disease within a few years. :(

Matt and I have started the "Save the Bananas" campaign. We're now accepting donations for banana research and protection. Our goal is to create a banana preserve, where bananas can roam wild and free.

Fook I'm out of it. :LOL:

19nw3.jpg

yeah, still

and on the banana subject

the Razz at RADIO 1's BIG WEEKEND: Matt Bellamy

BEVERLEY LYONS AND CATH BENNETT

97 words

16 May 2006

Scottish Daily Record

English

© 2006 Scottish Daily Record & Sunday Mail Ltd

MUSE singer Matt Bellamy had an unusual way of preparing for his set - he carried a banana as he wandered to and from the artists' tent. Matt said: "This banana gives me energy. I brought it out of the backstage area with me, meaning to eat it, but I never got round to it. I guess I'll take it back with me. Tennis players use it to help their game."

There are certain Musers here with banana fetishes who are going to LOVE this photo: viewphoto.php?albumId=355&imageId=2106&page=1&searchField=&searchstring=&orient=&sort=&sortorder=&numperpage=&imagepos=

The banana fetishes scare me. There was a whole thread full of just banana pics if I remember.

I must resist the urge to replace the banana with something else...

:LOL:damn watermark, getting in the way!