Ohh and I've quoted this before..but I will do so again becauase it really takes the fucking cake.

"when I listen to Muse I imagine edward playing the piano parts!!! it's really quite a turn on!!"

I can't remember the exact wording but that is what it said. There is no way, you can possibly get any worse than that. Oh, and that was taken from the 'Twilightmoms' forum. (25+ YEAR OLDS)

JUST LOOK AT THE COMMENTS. TWILIGHT..TWILIGHT...TWILIGHT!

Every time I watch a Muse video now I see atleast one Twilight comment, or an extremely fan-girlish comment. I go on their profile only to see- THEY LOVE TWILIGHT.

:facepalm::facepalm: I seriously HATE these books, I want to burn them. You don't know how hard I try not to have a go at all the stupid fan girls. I can't resist slagging off Twilight at any given chance because It makes me so fucking angry.

/RANT

Wow. Time to vent.

Yes I hate those twilighters. I used to visit Muse music videos on youtube and would read the comments. Now I won't even glance at the comments on SMBH because of the fucking twilighters.

Samples of a typical twilighter comment:

"OMG I can imagine Edward walking into the room when this song comes on"

"OMG this song sooo fits the baseball scene Alice sure can pitch"

"OMG this song is soo Edward he's soo sexy"

And when I comment on the video to ask the twilighters to stop their fangirling and talk about the music video itself instead (yeah right) I get shitloads of thumbs down and the next day it would be labelled as spam. Pure shit.

And I now this is out of topic but all these twilighting just adds to the shiteness of Muse music videos being removed....

Have you read the 'If Twilight Was 10 Times Shorter and 100 Times More Honest'?

http://www.cracked.com/article_16878_if-twilight-was-10-times-shorter-100-times-more-honest.html

Haha! "So that's why why your family moved here, because it's always overcast!" Love it!

If it's any consolation, I never even heard of Twilight until I read about it on this site, and I still don't know what "Watchmen" is (me and hundreds of other older Musers, I suspect!!), nor can I be bothered to find out!

I love this part

Me? Oh, no. I'm just a hollow placeholder for all of the teenage girls in the audience to project their personalities onto. I have none of my own whatsoever.

I only found out about Twilight because my friend told me one of Muse's songs was in the film, so being the idiot I am, I tried to read it. I failed, because I gave up before I could finish the 3rd one XD

I happened to pick it up at waterstone, gave it a go. I read the whole series and i can confirm it gets even shitter as it goes through. Its laughable.

I had a massive rant on another website about it, and wow, you shoulda seen some of the responses. I'm hated on that website now XD

I had a none school uniform day on the day the film came out IN AMERICA, bearing in mind, I'm in England (it came out like a month later for us), and my friend saw the notice on the walls at school 'Friday 21st November None school uniform day!' And she basically had a fit.

I read the series but never got past the half way mark of the 3rd book. It got so tedious and all Bella did was whine about missing Edward. There's so many things I could list about what's wrong with the series but It'd take too long.

Wow. Time to vent.

Yes I hate those twilighters. I used to visit Muse music videos on youtube and would read the comments. Now I won't even glance at the comments on SMBH because of the fucking twilighters.

Samples of a typical twilighter comment:

"OMG I can imagine Edward walking into the room when this song comes on"

"OMG this song sooo fits the baseball scene Alice sure can pitch"

"OMG this song is soo Edward he's soo sexy"

And when I comment on the video to ask the twilighters to stop their fangirling and talk about the music video itself instead (yeah right) I get shitloads of thumbs down and the next day it would be labelled as spam. Pure shit.

And I now this is out of topic but all these twilighting just adds to the shiteness of Muse music videos being removed....

If anything I'm glad Warner are removing these videos in a way. It puts a stop to the fanmade Twilight videos with Muse audio.

It's hilarious when people sincerely think they're better "fans" than others. :LOL:

Oh btw, everyone who hasn't joined this messageboard pre 2005 is an IDIOT and a NOOB. I hate them and EVERY TIME I WALK OUTSIDE PEOPLE COME SCREAMING AT ME AND SAY "AMG THE MESSIGE BOARD IS GREAT I WAS IN THE FIRST TEN TO SIGN THERE BACK AT 2005".

I think I had a point there. dunno

:LOL:

I joined in 2006 but lurked starting in 2004 so :p haha

As for this topic...GET OVER YOURSELF! :)

I had a massive rant on another website about it, and wow, you shoulda seen some of the responses. I'm hated on that website now XD

I had a none school uniform day on the day the film came out IN AMERICA, bearing in mind, I'm in England (it came out like a month later for us), and my friend saw the notice on the walls at school 'Friday 21st November None school uniform day!' And she basically had a fit.

guess im lucky at the moment, twilight isnt too big here apart from the occasional "OMG EDWARD IS LYK SOOO FIT!" To which i respond, "Stfu." :p

Archived