Veljean

WOO!olympic athens sucks...and,im here too..

no shit!!! kai gw pou elega oti anoikse h gh kai thn katapie!!!:)))ante na vrethoume re .Exeis eksetastikh twra? Kai na xeis omws ti psyxi exei ena pothraki alcohol#@$^&)%$

ps: twra pou ola teleiwsan ola mhpws mporw na riksw ta gamhmena ta Zeppelin!?!?! :mad:

• 3 weeks later...
hello there!

can someone here help me with the greek word for water?

any water related words are good too. we have to use it for a project about that myth of icarus. that guy with those wings who fell in the sea

ok listen.The ancient word for water you probably need is :

with Greek letters: ΥΔΩΡ - υδωρ // with Latin: YDOR-ydor

today we use the word "nero", in GR "ΝΕΡΟ- νερο".But i think you need the ancient one.

Other words related with water according to Icarus' myth are:

-Aegean Sea

-Ikaria (the island where Icarus lost).

do you have to do this in Greek?

ok listen.The ancient word for water you probably need is :

with Greek letters: ΥΔΩΡ - υδωρ // with Latin: YDOR-ydor

today we use the word "nero", in GR "ΝΕΡΟ- νερο".But i think you need the ancient one.

Other words related with water according to Icarus' myth are:

-Aegean Sea

-Ikaria (the island where Icarus lost).

do you have to do this in Greek?

thank you very much! we don't have to do this in greek, we have to design a product and it has to be based on that myth, and we just want to do something greek in the design coz we don't have much about the myth in the product itself, only in the philosophy behind the product ;)

hope i didn't confuse you :happy:

thank you very much again!

ow just one more question :$

what does "hydros" mean then?

I realy don't know sth like "hydros" :( !could you tell me in which way you found it?

As far as I know you can use "hydro" for words such as hydrocarbon,hydroelectric etc.

What is the product of the project?

I realy don't know sth like "hydros" :( !could you tell me in which way you found it?

As far as I know you can use "hydro" for words such as hydrocarbon,hydroelectric etc.

What is the product of the project?

some girl in my group has a sister and she studies greek , we asked her for the transluation and beacuse she forgot it she called one of her friends :p

we're going to make a drink to cure hangovers :LOL: (it does make sense really :p )

i love your signature btw

some girl in my group has a sister and she studies greek , we asked her for the transluation and beacuse she forgot it she called one of her friends :p

we're going to make a drink to cure hangovers :LOL: (it does make sense really :p )

i love your signature btw

I really want to have a thousand bottles of this amazing product as soon as you finish your project. It 's my major problem:LOL: What about the name?Is it going to be "Icarus" or sth else?

Where are you from?

thanks for signatute's compliment!!!

I really want to have a thousand bottles of this amazing product as soon as you finish your project. It 's my major problem:LOL: What about the name?Is it going to be "Icarus" or sth else?

Where are you from?

thanks for signatute's compliment!!!

we only design the bottle so i think we just fill it with normal water :p that wont work for hangovers! i still dunno what the name is going to be, they told me it was hydros or something, but i think i will print your stransluations too coz they're right ;)

and i'm from holland :)

we only design the bottle so i think we just fill it with normal water :p that wont work for hangovers! i still dunno what the name is going to be, they told me it was hydros or something, but i think i will print your stransluations too coz they're right ;)

and i'm from holland :)

I have been to Holland twice but only for business notfor vacation.I am going to come again this winter and I 'll try to spend a couple of days for vacation!!! :cool:

I have been to Holland twice but only for business notfor vacation.I am going to come again this winter and I 'll try to spend a couple of days for vacation!!! :cool:

great! :)

are you going to amsterdam?

i've only been to rhodos once :cool:

Amsterdam and Rotterdam!And for dinner at "New York"!!!What about Rhodes-Did you like it?

i loved it! it was one of my best holidays :D , those greek people are very nice, :cool:

i live 20 minutes from amsterdam and i looooove it, i lived in amsterdam too when i was a little kid :D , i don't knowne york i think

i loved it! it was one of my best holidays :D , those greek people are very nice, :cool:

i live 20 minutes from amsterdam and i looooove it, i lived in amsterdam too when i was a little kid :D , i don't knowne york i think

"new york" it is avery nice old-fashioned restaurant at the port of Rotterdam!!!

Opoios kata thn gnwmh mou den eide Prodigy ston Lukavito, exase thn pio loud synaulia pou exw dei mexri twra ! Ena SuB pou sou trypouse ta swthika kai se kseshkwne gia astamathto xwro .To sub termatize synexws.Olos o kosmos elege gia ena apo ta pio dynata live!

Hello pedia, eimai Muse fan poli kairo, alla den etixe na kanw oli tin diadikasia register sto forum - pisteva oti 8a einai mikro community!( :eek: )

Tespa, den ekatsa na diavasw kai tis 12 selides pou exete gemisei, mono tis 2 prwtes, einai kai apto 2003!

Anyway, kserei kaneis posoi eimaste sinolo Elines fans? An eimaste arketoi psinomai na kanoume ena chanelaki sto GRnet - an den exei ipo8ei paliotera.

Ayta pros to paron, Kalws me :cool:

EDIT: Add me on MSN!

Guest Drunk muser

ksero diaforous pou tous aresoun 1-2 tragoudia alla den einai k poli hardcore. de nomizo n eimaste k polloi...

k kalosirthes:)

ti einai to grnet? :confused:

ti einai to grnet? :confused:

To GRnet einai to elliniko chat community.Sindeesai mesw diaforwn programatwn (p.x. mIRC). Para3eno pou den to 3ereis, einai polu gnosto worldwide stous Elines, to kedriko kanali (#hellas) mazevei giro sta 800-1000 atoma sta8era ;)

Paratirisa oti iparxei idi ena kanali #muse, alla den xrisimopoieitai apo ton septemvrio, so 8a prospa8isw na parw to password..

[

Paratirisa oti iparxei idi ena kanali #muse, alla den xrisimopoieitai apo ton septemvrio, so 8a prospa8isw na parw to password..

Kalws hrthes file .Ontws tha htan kalh fash sto Grnet ayto pou les.Pantws sto Hellas exw petyxei kamposes fores nicknames me muse h titlous apo ta tragoudia tous.Anyway pros to parwn edw den eimaste kai polla atoma kai opws eipe k h Sober oyte ekei eksw yparxoun kai para polloi.

See ya in the pit...