Veljean

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Geia :) Dev exw dei poloi se auto to thread edw teleutaia alla etsi k allios geia!

Ta ellivika mou dev eivai toso kala epidei dev grafw poloi. Telos pantov...exw akousei oti oi Muse 8a paizouv stiv ellada tou krovo....xereis tipota yia auto?

I sure hope so... I was dying to see them in 2004, but they cancelled it! But I haven't heard anything about it, guess it's just rumours..

I wanted to go see them in Reading this year, but I couldn't make it in the end. Living in the UK sure makes things a lot easier...

Living here does make it easier! Although the Reading tickets sold out so quickly I couldn't get my hands on any. :( I'm seeing them this November, but it would be cool if they did do a show in Greece. I don't think they've set any European dates yet, so maybe...

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, im not sure what the main topic is in here (yet) but im learning (well, trying to learn) Greek at the moment and i thought it might be cool to practise a bit im here if you guys didnt mind?

Yasou, me lene Kelly, eeme andgleedha, eeme dhekaennea hronon.

Did any of that make sense? lol. :)

Heya, im not sure what the main topic is in here (yet) but im learning (well, trying to learn) Greek at the moment and i thought it might be cool to practise a bit im here if you guys didnt mind?

Yasou, me lene Kelly, eeme andgleedha, eeme dhekaennea hronon.

Did any of that make sense? lol. :)

Yes it did :)

I'll type this phonetically for you =]

Yasou kelly, me lene Katie. Meno stin agglia alla eimai ellinida. Eimai deka pende :)

are you learning the Greek alphabet too? =]

Hello !

Okay, I've got that oral exam of modern greek tomorrow, but I almost never step a foot in class for some reasons.

Can someone help me to work out a few sentences, like "hello, I'm sorry, I had problems and I didn't come in class, I can't speak much of Greek" and "I don't know" and "I don't understand" ? Please ? :'(

i can help u tellme excactly what u want!

that's great, thank you !

well, the couple of sentences I've said above would do ! because I don't really know what he'll ask so I can't really prepare anything else ... I'll learn some points of grammar and we'll see if I can grab a few points with all that !

Yes it did :)

I'll type this phonetically for you =]

Yasou kelly, me lene Katie. Meno stin agglia alla eimai ellinida. Eimai deka pende :)

are you learning the Greek alphabet too? =]

Yea im trying to learn the Greek alphabet, only just getting started though lol.

Has anyone got an easy way to remember it?

thank you again emily silvergold !

I learnt my sentences but didn't need them in the end. He made me read a little, tried to make me translate some sentences, then gave up and gave me an average mark.

I'm glad, I thought it'd be a lot worse !

• 4 weeks later...

Xairetw ola ta paidia sto forum.

Epitelous na ta leme gia tous Muse.

Oi parapano fimes mallon einai radio arvyla.Ena check sta "Tour Dates" tou site tha sas peisei.Ego skeftomai na tous dw sthn Europe,kata protimisi Germany pou e;inai kai ftina.Gia tsekarete to kai tha deite (nomizo 30 euros to eisitirio sto Munich kai alla 100 na pas kai na ertheis prosfora me tin Aegean..kalo akougetai.Egw tha to dokimasw giati den tous vlepw gia Ellada akoma..)

Na rotiso kai ti diskographia exete & DVD apo Muse ?

Na ste oloi kala kai na ta leme.

P.S.

Isos kano mia ekpompi-afierwma stous Muse se ena internet-radio sthn Athina.Ama sigoureftei tha sas pw leptomereies na syntonisteite..

Filia se olous-es..:)