"Musevangelists"

gocanux

Hi,Musepeople!I always read something nice from you!I've been so busy for a long time,but here I'm now!!!!!!

I had to do an hard test and now I'm coming back to my research work. But I keep "musevangelizing" at home,too!When I study,I bombard my radio with sms,asking Muse songs.They usually please me,so all the people can listen to them.

Kissesssssssssssssss,Musemums!Hi,Gocanux,my sweet!:)

Hello Cate...so very nice to hear from you...what was your test about; hope it went well for you! ...xoxo

Hello Cate...so very nice to hear from you...what was your test about; hope it went well for you! ...xoxo

organic chemistry of biological systems.It's my field!Now I'm working in my lab,again!Kisses to you,my dear!

And kisses to Canuxfan44!How are you?Do you remember me?

SMAK!

organic chemistry of biological systems.It's my field!Now I'm working in my lab,again!Kisses to you,my dear!

And kisses to Canuxfan44!How are you?Do you remember me?

SMAK!

Organic chem almost had me change from pre-med to an English lit major; but as you see from my MD, I was able to pass and put it behind me!

I will tell Brian hello from you today; he arrived home very late last night for 10 days of Spring Break from college. Of course he will remember you! And so does Colin, the younger son.

• 2 weeks later...

Still converting heathen Americans to the glories of Muse: played the live Sydney concert, so kindly sent to me by my dear friend Manuella, in the car to/from Colin's soccer today. His two buddies are definitely Musers now, and love the live stuff, especially Citizen and Newborn. One by one....

Still converting heathen Americans to the glories of Muse: played the live Sydney concert, so kindly sent to me by my dear friend Manuella, in the car to/from Colin's soccer today. His two buddies are definitely Musers now, and love the live stuff, especially Citizen and Newborn. One by one....

Well done,Mary!!!!!!!!!!You're the best in Muse-Evangelization!I've never asked you:who did discover Muse as first?Your children or you?

aww so happy the cd I sent you is working wonders...:)

my friend 2 months ago would never dream of listening to muse now he came over to my house to many times he acctually likes them ha ha power the few things in life i like better than toast....anywho he hasnt listend to them anywhere else and knows the words ! i am pleased in myself :happy:

Well done,Mary!!!!!!!!!!You're the best in Muse-Evangelization!I've never asked you:who did discover Muse as first?Your children or you?

Hello Cate my dear MuseDaughter! Congrats on the excellent score on your exam.

Brian heard them first, the Absolution CD (back when that was the only Muse available in the US) and almost immediately played it for me: "Mom, you have to hear this band, you will LOVE them!" How right he was!!

• 2 weeks later...
my friend 2 months ago would never dream of listening to muse now he came over to my house to many times he acctually likes them ha ha power the few things in life i like better than toast....anywho he hasnt listend to them anywhere else and knows the words ! i am pleased in myself :happy:

More strong work! And think of all the Musevangelization ammo we will have when the new CD is here!

• 3 weeks later...

I accomplished a little bit of Musevangelization last night with the members of 30 Seconds to Mars after their Seattle concert. They already like Muse, so now they are on the lookout for the CD and tour. Nice to know that a band I like has good taste in music! Maybe I will bring them some live performances on CD/DVD when I see them on Friday in Vegas.

I accomplished a little bit of Musevangelization last night with the members of 30 Seconds to Mars after their Seattle concert. They already like Muse, so now they are on the lookout for the CD and tour. Nice to know that a band I like has good taste in music! Maybe I will bring them some live performances on CD/DVD when I see them on Friday in Vegas.

Hi,dear Musemum!!!Do you really know the "30 seconds to mars" components?I like their music very,very much!And it's nice they like Muse,as we do!!!

I'm "Musevangelizing" a friend of mine,from Praga.It's hard to do but I'll get it!!! ;)

Hi,dear Musemum!!!Do you really know the "30 seconds to mars" components?I like their music very,very much!And it's nice they like Muse,as we do!!!

I'm "Musevangelizing" a friend of mine,from Praga.It's hard to do but I'll get it!!! ;)

I met them (jared both before and after the show), but can't say as I "know" them. And I too love their music; they are even better in concert! I'm seeing them again on Friday, so I will try to expand their Muse collection a bit...

I met them (jared both before and after the show), but can't say as I "know" them. And I too love their music; they are even better in concert! I'm seeing them again on Friday, so I will try to expand their Muse collection a bit...

I cross my fingers for you,mum!you'll get their conversion,I'm sure! In your past life,you were an orator,didn't you????? ;) Maybe you'llsee next Muse concert together.How nice it would be?:LOL:

And say to them they've an italian fan,too.

Kisses,sweet mum!!!!!!!

I'm want to be a musevangelist too, i've got enough empty cd's to be burned and spread out. Could someone come up with the ultimate "Convert too muse" playlist?

How about (feel free to rearrange, I'm just listing songs):

Stockholm Syndrome

New Born

Uno

Dark Shines

Micro Cuts

Blackout

Space Dementia

Citizen Erased

Shine Acoustic

Butterflies and Hurricanes

In Your World

Apocalypse Please

Hyper Chondriac Music

Sunburn

Thoughts of a Dying Atheist

Megalomania

I didn't check to see if they'll all fit on an 80 minute cd, I doubt it though...

I'm want to be a musevangelist too, i've got enough empty cd's to be burned and spread out. Could someone come up with the ultimate "Convert too muse" playlist?

I have posted this list before (I actually have made this cd for most of my son's friends) ... good luck with your musevangelizing :)

1. Hysteria

2. New Born

3. Butterflies

4. Muscle Museum

5. Eternally missed

6. Space Dementia

7. Bliss

8. Plug in Baby

9. Deadstar

10. TIRO

11. TSP

12. SS

I have posted this list before (I actually have made this cd for most of my son's friends) ... good luck with your musevangelizing :)

1. Hysteria

2. New Born

3. Butterflies

4. Muscle Museum

5. Eternally missed

6. Space Dementia

7. Bliss

8. Plug in Baby

9. Deadstar

10. TIRO

11. TSP

12. SS

That's a pretty good list :) , the only ones i think i'd change are Eternally Missed for Shine Acoustic, and Space Dementia for Citizen Erased.

Hello!What do you think about my attempt to "Musevangelize" ancient Rome?

My translation of "Ruled by secrecy" make a comparison beetwen Matt's and Cicerone's texts!No one appreciates me and no one can hunderstand my noble purpose... :D

Are you proud of me?!?!?? :LOL:

Kisses

Italian Musedaughter

Archived