"Musevangelists"

gocanux

Ok, no ofensse, lol but you love fast-food. I'm in the Muse forum to post and talk about the Band, not to talk about hamburguers, bye ;)

erm, i talk plenty about the band. you should listen to the musecasts... :D

and johnny did hear a bit, as i was listening to muse in the car when he met the pup. :happy:

How's about trying to get as many people to put Musevangelism as their religion on their census? ;) I'll build the church ... or maybe "The Church of the Sub-Genius" ... Mwahahahaha :LOL:

*builds church out of lego and prays to the Matt-God"

Feeling a bit hostile, Danny Boy? Deep Muse just doesn't get it: we have all been here for ages, there is no Muse news to review, and so we chat a bit. Poor dear, he/she is taking it all sooooo seriously! How do you say "lighten up" in Portuguese??

Colin is Musevangelizing his buddy Zach, while they are supposedly studying for finals. Zach comes from the most conservative family I know (as in his parents don't believe in evolution conservative) but he's a great kid. He plays drums, badly, but loves Dom's work; guess we'll let him live!

Right, tomorrow I am going to try and make a sixth form common room Musevangelists. Obviously not all of them but I hope most of them. Muse's reputation in the common room is slightly bad and if I get a good compilation then I might win.

So what compilation of 12 songs do you think would suit a room of 16-18 year olds? And my school is catholic so whoever the fuck says Megalomania...:LOL:

Right, tomorrow I am going to try and make a sixth form common room Musevangelists. Obviously not all of them but I hope most of them. Muse's reputation in the common room is slightly bad and if I get a good compilation then I might win.

So what compilation of 12 songs do you think would suit a room of 16-18 year olds? And my school is catholic so whoever the fuck says Megalomania...:LOL:

We can't even use a Muse song in our media studies coursework without people immediately shunning it:rolleyes: ..

All I can think of is Muscle Museum, because it's stuck in my head..

(Ooh, look at that link in my signature.. Go onnn, you know you wanna do my questionnaire for my research...):rolleyes:

We can't even use a Muse song in our media studies coursework without people immediately shunning it:rolleyes: ..

All I can think of is Muscle Museum, because it's stuck in my head..

(Ooh, look at that link in my signature.. Go onnn, you know you wanna do my questionnaire for my research...):rolleyes:

Hehe

Anyone think of a tracklisting for 12 songs that 16-18s will like?

Hehe

Anyone think of a tracklisting for 12 songs that 16-18s will like?

Here's a list I've successfully tried on 16 year olds...good luck Max

1. Hysteria

2. New Born

3. Butterflies

4. Muscle Museum

5. Eternally missed

6. Space Dementia

7. Bliss

8. Plug in Baby

9. Deadstar

10. TIRO

11. TSP

12. SS

Here's a list I've successfully tried on 16 year olds...good luck Max

1. Hysteria

2. New Born

3. Butterflies

4. Muscle Museum

5. Eternally missed

6. Space Dementia

7. Bliss

8. Plug in Baby

9. Deadstar

10. TIRO

11. TSP

12. SS

I would agree with this list, with one addition: Citizen Erased. My son's friends were over recently, all 15-16, and they love that song. And these are kids who really have no idea who Muse are, other than seeing a photo of the band with my son on his wall!

I'm working for Muse evangelization,yet!A fellow tenant of mine is falling il love with Muse;so when she works,she listens to their music.If the music stops,her associates ask her to play back,and over and over again.......all the day!

So in her office there are a lot of new Muse-dependents,now!

You must balme me for this...;)

I'm working for Muse evangelization,yet!A fellow tenant of mine is falling il love with Muse;so when she works,she listens to their music.If the music stops,her associates ask her to play back,and over and over again.......all the day!

So in her office there are a lot of new Muse-dependents,now!

You must balme me for this...;)

Wonderful work, Cate! More Italian Musers! It will be easier to convert the unenlightened when the new CD comes out....

So Max, how did it go???

• 2 weeks later...

Archived