"Musevangelists"

gocanux

Lets face it. My housemates can't escape it. I play it loud therefore they're forced to listen and love it.

as it should be.

i work at a radio station, and when it's my on air shift, you're bound to hear a muse selection along with me talking about it in some way shape or form. :LOL:

I dropped my newlywed sister of at the airport this morning (honeymoon), and a guy there had a Muse t-shirt on. I couldn't help myself and we started a conversation about Muse (ofcourse), and we talked about everything relating to Muse for more then an hour. In the end he was late for his flight, but at least we both made a new friend. Muse pops up in the most unexpected places.

When we got home after my sister's wedding yesterday, they had broken into our house and stole just about everything they could carry. Lucky for me, they had really bad taste in music and were kind enough not to take my Muse CD's - they took most of the rest of my collection :(

Hi Z...nice to hear from you and so sorry to hear about another unfortunate incident in your hometown. How are you and your family coping...sure hope not too many irreplaceable valuables have been lost. Can only hope the thieves are captured and dealt with and count your blessings that no-one got hurt.

Where did your sister go for her honeymoon? have you started your new job?

Glad you still have your Muse cds ...

some musevangelising on christmas day! i was at my grandma's today, and telling my aunt and uncle about the austin/bike/anagram adventures, and my aunt said she'd have to hear this music that would get me so excited and i'd fly to austin for. so i whip out my ipod. i figured, break her in slowly with tiro, then we moved on to stockholm, newborn, and bliss. she LOVES them and thinks matt has a fantastic voice. they'll be stopping here on thursday before their flight back to california, so i plan to have some cds burned for her!

what a nice christmas pressie - converting a relative :yesey:

hope you all had a great day, whether or not you celebrate christmas, and whether or not you musevangelised anyone new!

Strong work, Lianne! So the aunt is a convert; can the uncle be far behind?

I have been insidiously working on my husband, who already likes some of Muse's songs. Tonight Brian put his new copy of the Hullabaloo DVD on the big-screen in the front room, so of course I became paralyzed in the big leather recliner. Don came in and watched quite a bit, mentioned how much he likes Newborn, and how much he likes Tom's work on the DVD. He was asking about the lads' background, and how they are like a neighborhood garage band who have made good, and how it must have helped that "one of them is a genius." Pretty high praise for our Matthew! Don will be in the pit with us at the next concert here; he plays hockey, so he can help protect the MuseMoms!

So good to hear from you, Lianne. Say hi/merry Christmas to your dad for me/us!

hehehe, in the past month i made my best friend adore them as much as i do, i converted two schoolmates who hadn't heard of muse before into muse fans and.....

the mom of one of them became mad about muse! another musemom on the horizont ;)

I perused the Vancouver Canucks board today and discovered that I have made a conversion there! I recall seeing the username "Citizen Erased" on that board months ago and of course assumed that I had found another Muser; but no, CE had never heard of Muse. So of course I cued him into the band and encouraged him to give them a listen, and this was his post in a thread about the best of British music:

Add Muse to that list. Especially Citizen Erased

I perused the Vancouver Canucks board today and discovered that I have made a conversion there! I recall seeing the username "Citizen Erased" on that board months ago and of course assumed that I had found another Muser; but no, CE had never heard of Muse. So of course I cued him into the band and encouraged him to give them a listen, and this was his post in a thread about the best of British music:

It's a strange overlap!Good job,MuseMum!!!!He's a lucky man!He won its opportunity to know Muse magic.

Kissss

News, Terpsichore??

No news. They didn't catch the people and of course we didn't get any of our stuff back - maybe because the STUPID police only showed up 15 hours after the break-in occured.

On the bright side, our Christmas shopping included buying everything brand new! Thank goodness for insurance because our police ain't worth nothing.

Hope you all had a good christmas!!!!!

No news. They didn't catch the people and of course we didn't get any of our stuff back - maybe because the STUPID police only showed up 15 hours after the break-in occured.

On the bright side, our Christmas shopping included buying everything brand new! Thank goodness for insurance because our police ain't worth nothing.

Hope you all had a good christmas!!!!!

That really sucks, Zel. I'm so sorry you had to go thru such an ordeal, and especially at Christmas. Losing the stuff isn't so bad, it's that feeling of having your space violated, can make one feel rather insecure. I'm so glad no one was home and all they got was material goods, and no one was hurt. I have read that people read the obits and go rob people's homes when they are at the funeral of a loved one; just sick. I hope you all were able to focus on the truly important things, like each other; sometimes these things can help put things into better perspective. And hopefully you were able to enjoy a lovely holiday in spite of the unfortunate events.

Guest Puppetmaster

Am excited...just brutally Muse-attacked a friend and converted her. :D It's a wonder what reversed PiB and Bliss can do to a normal person...

An update on my earlier post about chatting at the gym with the rock music critic for our local Tacoma paper: His article in today's weekly media magazine included Muse's new CD as one of 10 things in music to look forward to in 2006!

An update on my earlier post about chatting at the gym with the rock music critic for our local Tacoma paper: His article in today's weekly media magazine included Muse's new CD as one of 10 things in music to look forward to in 2006!

well done....

Archived