"Musevangelists"

gocanux

During the meetings Nic has twice a week for the school's newspaper, he brings cds for them to listen to including Muse. Those who didn't already know of Muse through him, loved their music and have since gone out to get their cds.

Our lovely local music store Jacks of course carries OoS (it was the only place apart from Virgin megastore in NYC that carried Showbiz), and I'm actually surprised to find out that Barnes and Noble sells OoS cheaper than Best Buy!

I saw a copy of OOS at Sam Goody.

I even took a picture.

Sam Goody at our local mall doesn't carry OOS!

Don't feel too odd; when we were in London this summer, I took a photo of a beautiful sight: a store display with ALL the Muse CD's and DVD's, something you just won't see here.....

Sam Goody at our local mall doesn't carry OOS!

Don't feel too odd; when we were in London this summer, I took a photo of a beautiful sight: a store display with ALL the Muse CD's and DVD's, something you just won't see here.....

:LOL:

my friends thought I was crazy.

"hold on guys" *whips out cameraphone* "this is a big event!"

...yeah.

Yas, somehow we must get all the MuseMoms and their Muser kids together for the next tour. And strong work, with a very unlikely conversion! I"m guessing B&H was part of your mom's Musepiphany??

Oh yeah she is a huge fan ... whenever there is some piano going on...she just becomes someone else... that's scary !!!

yay for the MuseMoms!

Oh yeah she is a huge fan ... whenever there is some piano going on...she just becomes someone else... that's scary !!!

yay for the MuseMoms!

Nothing at all scary about a MuseMom enjoying the best music! You definitely must plan a US trip for the next tour.

I don't know your mother's name, but she can be MMM just like me (MuseMom Mary) and ocean5 (MuseMom Manuella); she can be Moroccan MuseMom!

Guest Puppetmaster

Death metal guy update: wahey, he liked Showbiz and Absolution and is slowly becoming obsessed. I can see it in his eyes. :LOL: First male Russian Muse fan I've seen/made. :D

Were pulling into the parking lot of my job today. Top down and everything.

THEY were doing the evangelical work.

They had B & H blaring !!!!!! :LOL::LOL:

Was hoping they'd come in for a massage, but to no avail. REALLY wanted to ask them how they heard about Muse, etc.

I mean, I work in WEST HOLLYWOOD !!!!!! :D

Were pulling into the parking lot of my job today. Top down and everything.

THEY were doing the evangelical work.

They had B & H blaring !!!!!! :LOL::LOL:

Was hoping they'd come in for a massage, but to no avail. REALLY wanted to ask them how they heard about Muse, etc.

I mean, I work in WEST HOLLYWOOD !!!!!! :D

Glad to hear that Muse is making inroads in Boys Town!

Nothing at all scary about a MuseMom enjoying the best music! You definitely must plan a US trip for the next tour.

I don't know your mother's name, but she can be MMM just like me (MuseMom Mary) and ocean5 (MuseMom Manuella); she can be Moroccan MuseMom!

I mean that's my mom she is not supposed to become slowly but surely obsessed with MUSE... I guess she could become Moroccan MuseMom... next step hooking her up on the message board... a lot of work I tell you!

I am so planning this trip to the US... plus she's never been there before...

My mom at a MUSE show ... I can't really picture it ... but she might suprise me...

everytime I play a song she's like "I know it ! that's new born, unintended, tsp and so on ... " I 'm like " wow "...

Archived