gocanux

"Musevangelists"

In my experience, mos of the poeple I have burned CD's for liked OOS better than Absolution.

It's natural.

You can now understand why for a lot of people Absolution had been disappointing...After that masterpiece is hard to do something better :D:D

I 'really' promote Muse via radio (basically playing songs and saying why it's so good!), but I daren't go into details due to legal reasons!! :)

It's natural.

You can now understand why for a lot of people Absolution had been disappointing...After that masterpiece is hard to do something better

I think that Absolution is technically thier best album... :ohmy:

Don't get me wrong, I love Origin of Symmetry. But OoS was Muse's push into a more 'popular' market I think - i.e. songs like Plug in Baby, New Born, Feeling Good....

Although 'Citizen Erased' is pure genius!! :D

yeah absolution is probably technically better, especially the drummer... i wouldnt really say that OOS is poppier or whatever though, cause I think showbiz is poppier than OOS anyways.

yeah absolution is probably technically better, especially the drummer... i wouldnt really say that OOS is poppier or whatever though, cause I think showbiz is poppier than OOS anyways.

I had an interesting discusion on this topic with one of the local DJ's (the only one I know of here in Seattle to ever play a Muse song from OOS on the radio). We talked about the strength of the individual songs on OOS vs Absolution being a more cohesive thematic entity. And of course both have merit; just different! Can't wait to see what their next effort is.

Although I do prefer Oos, I don't find Absolution disappointing just different.

But you got to know Absolution before OOS.

It's a different situation.

Dom has definately improved yes. His drums on Stockholm are really good!

Showbiz is somewhat more mellow, but I don't think its poppier. OoS is definately the 'hardest' album of the 3. But they all have different themes and I like the idea of that. They all have brilliant songs on it. OoS was better promoted and especially live the songs come out really good. And that what's its most about, the live factor. Playing on festivals attract tonnes of people

well, i like absolution because i think it has a cohence and is more tied together and full realised that OOS.

but that's my opinion.

That's pretty much what I tried to express...

Yes, but still you like Absolution better if you haven't fallen deeply in love with OOS before.

Actually I think I like them both equally, but for different reasons. Kind of like how I love both my sons, who are very different kinds of people!

Actually I think I like them both equally, but for different reasons. Kind of like how I love both my sons, who are very different kinds of people!

I second that!

I second that!

That's sweet that you love both my sons equally---and you haven't even met them!

maybe she meant her kids? lol

You're right I meant my kids...and let's face it after knowning you for a while now it's enough to come to the conclusion that...well...although you're awake at odd times, like zombies and have some weird music taste, this musemom has a big heart to include you too!

aaawwiee! That all sound so sweet!

I do have to say that I'm in love with all the albums. Absolution is more a story indeed and sort of together. (what you guys all meant, I can't describe it well)

I did it! I converted another 3 people to Muse. They asked me for the albums and if I could copy them for them... and they were glad when they recieved the albums!! :D Oeh, I'm becoming an expert :p

I did it! I converted another 3 people to Muse. They asked me for the albums and if I could copy them for them... and they were glad when they recieved the albums!! :D Oeh, I'm becoming an expert :p

Keep up the strong work, Maaike! One by one we shall convert them all....

You're right I meant my kids...and let's face it after knowning you for a while now it's enough to come to the conclusion that...well...although you're awake at odd times, like zombies and have some weird music taste, this musemom has a big heart to include you too!

awwwww. :cool:

YAAAAAAY!!!

btw, bedtime. hahahaha

Keep up the strong work, Maaike! One by one we shall convert them all....

slowly but steady we shall convert them! ;) Maybe when I go to the gig of my best mate I can convert some more people :cool:

slowly but steady we shall convert them! ;) Maybe when I go to the gig of my best mate I can convert some more people :cool:

Keep up the good work! And I will do my part by sharing the vids you sent, at least the ones that would play on my computer.

I sent them on, but only one out of 4 worked on our macs. i haven't tried them yet on Colin's PC.

Brian (canuxfan44) converted a kid at hi scollege to Muserhood! One by one....