I think it's a great present. Sure it could have been released earlier, but meh, it's an awesome performance, and the sound quality is miles better than the bootleg DVD. (Not that I don't appreciate that too, one of my favourite bootlegs)

Best mix ever made.

Not.

It's a lot better than MK Ultra that was the present in...2009? Has it really been that long, damn.

Nothing bad about the mix from what I can hear. The vocals are a bit loud, but I have always thought that they were too quiet in the mix, so I'm happy :awesome:

Also better than 90% of the videos released during "Join the Resistance"

That was ace.

Who cares if it was 3/4 years ago? It's one of the most unique moments in Muse's history and it's great we now have a pro-vid to remember it. I was there that night and it remains pretty much the coolest thing I have ever seen live.

Matt's falsetto at the end! :awesome:. Chris' beeftacular bass! :awesome:. Morgan's ukelele! :awesome:.

Haven't read back on all the pages, but what are people suggesting Muse would give us instead? They don't really have that much except R/L that we haven't already seen 100 times.

And tbh, Megalomania @ RAH >>>> Megalomania @ R/L

I love it, thanks so much Muse!!! :happy:

I have to admit I was a disappointed for a second when I saw it wasn't from R/L, since that is what I was hoping for (still jealous I wasn't there). But that was only for a second. I agree that Megalomania from RAH is better than Reading, real organ > flames. And I'm definitely not disappointed now that I've listened to it, it's amazing!! :D

Their site says I can download a DirectShow-compatible MPEG-4 decoder pack and play them then. Ugh. If it's free, I'm doing it.

Media Player Classic, KMPlayer, MPlayer, and a lot of others are free and can play pretty much anything with the right setup.

Some people like VLC too, which is also easy to use. Something to consider, since it'll make things easy in the long run :)

Kirky must have good laugh as he see people complaining about the gift. I think Megalomania was chosen, because he is aware of musers expectations and wanted to do us favour when he saw people who wanted badly Megalomania from RAH some pages ago. And now complains. I think he know Musers very well as we saw in the video he posted on Twitter.

Kirky must have good laugh as he see people complaining about the gift. I think Megalomania was chosen, because he is aware of musers expectations and wanted to do us favour when he saw people who wanted badly Megalomania from RAH some pages ago. And now complains. I think he know Musers very well as we saw in the video he posted on Twitter.

I think he knows a lot of us just complain about everything (hence the Korean news video). Most people do seem very happy with the RAH decision. I hope he notices that.

Archived