it was one of the best gigs they've done, it was a phenomenal performance and for the rarity of megalomania on the organ at royal albert hall, it doesnt get much better really... unless you wanted to see something like resistance for the umpteen time?

it was one of the best gigs they've done, it was a phenomenal performance and for the rarity of megalomania on the organ at royal albert hall, it doesnt get much better really... unless you wanted to see something like resistance for the umpteen time?

Well I think it's a bit late for something from 2008 surely. Would've been way happier with Resistance stuff or - gasp - with something new.

Go fuck yourself. I am done with this message board.

Naww, go and have a cookie.

Old = lame?

And please tell me where you did see that before in pro-shot quality, I've never been able to find the link :)

Well I would've been happier too if it would've been from some rare 2001 gig or something like that. There is tons of good videos from that gig and that venue.

The only people happy with it were either there or have never been to a Muse gig before, just saying

It is fairly epic, but I don't see why (main point here) it's the Christmas present, it could have gone as a freebie around R/L but surely if you give someone a gift, it's something fresh. ie. Megalomania from R/L or another song, u c.

Pretty lazy seeing as they've had it in their locker for 3 and a bit year now

The only people happy with it were either there or have never been to a Muse gig before, just saying

It is fairly epic, but I don't see why (main point here) it's the Christmas present, it could have gone as a freebie around R/L but surely if you give someone a gift, it's something fresh. ie. Megalomania from R/L or another song, u c.

i'm sure, there will be something more, tomorrow

EDIT:

(tom on twitter:

Back in Blighty. Long flight from LA but delighted to be back for Christmas. I'm feeling like its definitely time for a present or two..)

I've been to several Muse gigs thank you (including Leeds and Reading this year) but couldn't be at the Royal Albert Hall because I didn't have the money. And I'm really happy with this present.

Based on the arguments of several posts (we've seen tons of videos of that song already, blablabla...), there would be no point in any pro shot of any gig, including the dearly loved performances at Leeds and Reading festivals this year.

We'll certainly never have the opportunity to see and hear such a beautiful performance of this song, in such a venue, and on such an organ. Haters gonna hate and I'm not one of them.

I've been to several Muse gigs thank you (including Leeds and Reading this year) but couldn't be at the Royal Albert Hall because I didn't have the money. And I'm really happy with this present.

Based on the arguments of several posts (we've seen tons of videos of that song already, blablabla...), there would be no point in any pro shot of any gig, including the dearly loved performances at Leeds and Reading festivals this year.

We'll certainly never have the opportunity to see and hear such a beautiful performance of this song, in such a venue, and on such an organ. Haters gonna hate and I'm not one of them.

majority/only

and that doesn't include people that spaff over everything the band does

Anyway, I'm not really bothered on what it is to be honest

This, not to mention that Liam's fan made DVD of R&L is probably better than what Muse would have given us. I probably would have been slightly disappointed if the Xmas present was just a video from Reading, unless the quality was somehow immensely better than what we already have.

I've seen muse several times and I enjoyed it.

To be honest the Leeds performance was not a patch on this, so I'm glad we got this as a present instead.

Archived