Sorry to be a pain, but... :erm:

I only got an email link to the Uprising/CE vids. Was i meant to get an email link for Dead Star too?

I downloaded the link someone posted to dead star and got the zip file on my computer but it doesn't give me the option to extract files or run as admin???

Is the link to dead star gone, or is there another one i can use to try it again? The vid sounds so good :(

Dead Star from V Festival 08? That Christmas Present was from years back. You could find it on MuseBootlegs or MuseLive now.

Sorry to be a pain, but... :erm:

I only got an email link to the Uprising/CE vids. Was i meant to get an email link for Dead Star too?

I downloaded the link someone posted to dead star and got the zip file on my computer but it doesn't give me the option to extract files or run as admin???

Is the link to dead star gone, or is there another one i can use to try it again? The vid sounds so good :(

You should probably read the date of the posts you were reading.

I'm happy about the different cam positions and the proshot of CE,but isn't there already numerous proshots of Uprising?

Would have preferred a different song instead of Uprising,like RBS or Bliss.

I think it was chosen because of the intro.

Dead Star from V Festival 08? That Christmas Present was from years back. You could find it on MuseBootlegs or MuseLive now.

I thought it was odd they released the same song a few years apart :facepalm:

You should probably read the date of the posts you were reading.

I was so excited and in such a rush to see it i didn't even look. The thread has 2010 in there so i thought it was for this year :rolleyes:

I did think it was odd to have 88 pages in less than 48 hours. Blonde day i think :LOL:

Thanks guys ;)

I'm happy about the different cam positions and the proshot of CE,but isn't there already numerous proshots of Uprising?

Would have preferred a different song instead of Uprising,like RBS or Bliss.

Also Uprising: New Fans, CE: Old Fans. Pleases both.

Archived