I had a pretty average Christmas, mainly due to the fact that I had to drive for half the day and we couldn't have the traditional Christmas barbeque because of my Grandma's chemotherapy treatment. Get home and click on the little gold box ... made my Christmas. So fricking amazing!!!!!!!! Thank God I'm on holidays this week because I'm probably going to spend most of it watching every single angle repeatedly. First Muse make end off a really shit year with a bang by coming to Australia, and then they give me this, so insanely happy :D

This is great stuff - as online xmas gifts go this gets 10 out of 10. Video is choppy for me right now so not got much use out of the multi-angle yet, but the concept is brilliant and sound quality is great. Especially good to see them showing some love to CE!!! (but does that mean it will be left out of the tour DVD again?)

Sorry to be a pain, but... :erm:

I only got an email link to the Uprising/CE vids. Was i meant to get an email link for Dead Star too?

I downloaded the link someone posted to dead star and got the zip file on my computer but it doesn't give me the option to extract files or run as admin???

Is the link to dead star gone, or is there another one i can use to try it again? The vid sounds so good :(

Then I missed something too!

But this gift is zo incredible awesome. Really cool to play with. But the sound is the most awesome, never heard so good Uprising before... All the festivals are less impressive then this one...

Now i Hope that Muse will add more songs there. Hopefully Bliss, With this sound quality? And camera's on the audience?? Would be awesome :D

Archived