WOW. Just - WOW. This is amazing. Looks like endless hours of fun to be had just with playing with all the angles, let alone the feeling of being On Stage

Utterly utterly brilliant pressie. :D But quite quite bad in that it is totally distracting me from making mince pies :rolleyes::LOL:

THANKYOU/DAMNYOU MUSE !! :D

Half-way through Uprising, I realised you could get a good idea of the notes Matt's playing from the video.

Then I switched to the piano view for CE's outro, and you can clearly see every single note he's playing.

Really cool. :D

Wow. i wasn't expecting that. Absolutely amazing. :awesome: Can't believe I was there.... I think that's probably going to be the best christmas present I get this year.

I swear the camera's they used for this were used for at least all of the uk shows (I did wonder what they were at the time)

Maybe this means a dvd (God please let there be a blu-ray :awesome:) with songs from several stadium shows, but in this format! That would be absolutely mega!!

THANK YOU! Glorious! Frelling Brilliant! Its the new Muse video game! And the joy just keeps on going with slow download speeds! Thanks to anyone who made this gift possible!

Happy Christmas and Merry Holidays!

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS CHRISTMAS PRESENT.

I was not using it to stare at Chris's bum or anything. :$

And I was so ADD I kept changing the angle every 5 seconds. :LOL: MORGAN CAM WOO!!!

I was not using it to stare at Chris's bum or anything. :$

I was using it to stare at his testicles, I need to know the secret of how he impregnates the females at will :yesey:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tofu

I was not using it to stare at Chris's bum or anything.

I was using it to stare at his testicles, I need to know the secret of how he impregnates the females at will :yesey:

:D:D:D:D:D

Great pressie. I had a hard time watching them my desktop, but switched to the laptop and it worked like a charm :D

Half-way through Uprising, I realised you could get a good idea of the notes Matt's playing from the video.

Then I switched to the piano view for CE's outro, and you can clearly see every single note he's playing.

Really cool. :D

I did exactly the same thing. I also loved the Dom cam during the start of CE. Lovely :thumbsup:

OMG this year's gift is Fucking Awesome!!!! :D :D

I'm gonna watch both vids from every camera angle and just keep spinning! How fecking amazing is this! :happy: Ahhhh, I hope they bring out a Wembellamy DVD that allows you to do this with every single song! Epically awesome, thanks SOOO much, guys!

Merry Christmuse! :xmas::awesome: