It's just hit me how special this is - being able to see the gig as if you were on stage, stood right next to the band... being able to focus on one member at a time, the possibilities...

If they made an entire DVD with the capabilities of this (not just multi-cam, but you dragging the camera around to where YOU want it to be) it'd be the best music DVD of all time :LOL:

It's just hit me how special this is - being able to see the gig as if you were on stage, stood right next to the band... being able to focus on one member at a time, the possibilities...

If they made an entire DVD with the capabilities of this (not just multi-cam, but you dragging the camera around to where YOU want it to be) it'd be the best music DVD of all time :LOL:

I can definitely see that happening in the near future :yesey:

Reckon they'll include pretty much every gig that had the Pyramid stage, so San Siro, Stade de France, Stade de Suisse, Wembley, LCCC and so on.

This! Just all of this. :D:D

This!

Its really cool. Its like wandering about on the stage in the middle of the performance. Really great. Dom's camera in particular has such an awesome view of the whole stadium.

Also for those with weird obsessions towards one particular band member you can watch them the for the whole vid without needing to curse the editor, seeing as the editor is now you :)

Archived