I can't remember any time where they have released something from 2/3 years beforehand gigwise (not songwise)

They did a 2002 song in 08, but that was cus the gig was in 08

i dont think muse would want to release a vid of a gig from 2,5 years back. that'd be very lazy

Exactly!

But really, how is it lazy? :p it's not like they have to give more energy to put a newer song as the present.

I can't remember any time where they have released something from 2/3 years beforehand gigwise (not songwise)

They did a 2002 song in 08, but that was cus the gig was in 08

i dont think muse would want to release a vid of a gig from 2,5 years back. that'd be very lazy

Why would it be lazy? Does it take less effort to edit a song from 2,5 years back than it does to edit a song from today?

I haven't been keeping up with this, but I can't remember - do they hand out the Christmas present on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? I swear I remember one year being a day early, lol.

Anyways, I'm excited to see what it is :happy:! I hope it's something new, but it'll most likely be Neutron Star Collision live from one of their Stadium tours! (srsly!) :p

I haven't been keeping up with this, but I can't remember - do they hand out the Christmas present on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day? I swear I remember one year being a day early, lol.

Anyways, I'm excited to see what it is :happy:! I hope it's something new, but it'll most likely be Neutron Star Collision live from one of their Stadium tours! (srsly!) :p

We got it on Christmas Eve last year. :D

They might've filmed it back then and not released it and just decide to release it now?

Your avatar is hypnotic. :$

Just remembered there's always a pun in the 'subject' of the email...

Last year was something like... Wishing You a Merry Ultra Kristmas or something like that.

Twinkle Little (Dead) Star as well....

Dunno why, but Merry Blissmas is sound likely....

Any other ideas?

"Need more Christmas (Guiding) Lights in your house?"

"When You Wish Upon A Neutron Star Collision?"

"Fuck all of you, we're not giving you shit?"

Pretty sure it won't be RBS as we already have a pro shot version from this year

I hope its TAB with matt in his flashy suit from one of the stadiums, don't care which one, because that is such a great song and its kinda christmasy

Archived