Belgische Musers Thread

LiSN

Quick question to you guys because there is a discussion going on the Uno forums that Zornik is a rip-off of Muse, Muse wannabe's etc etc... what do you guys think? (sorry that this in english but I don't feel like typing in dutch today)

Quick question to you guys because there is a discussion going on the Uno forums that Zornik is a rip-off of Muse, Muse wannabe's etc etc... what do you guys think? (sorry that this in english but I don't feel like typing in dutch today)

Wel, ik vind dat zornik toch wel verd8 veel op muse lijkt in bepaalde liedjes... Ik hoor zornik wel graag, maar laatst viel de gelijkenis me op... Ik weet niet wat ik er van moet van denken, of ze muse nadoen of niet... Geen id

yepz, enkel eerste dag geweest

Da's ook niet vet, hé...

And Phia: Zornik is as much a rip-off from Muse as Muse is from Radiohead, in my opinion. You will find similarities, but you will also find a seperate style. Give them time, and I'm sure they'll find their own thing.

Zornik sucks, they've had one good song in my eyes called "it's so unreal". They earn success with aping other people and other people's music, people like Bellamy, like Molko, etc. A lot of moves of Zornik are ripped from Muse. Their music is not the same idd, but their perfomance, and the way of singing comes very close.

pukkelpop was fantastisch trouwens, nick cave, arcade fire, millionaire, enzz

:LOL:

Aanvaard ons hart en het bloed van onze adren,

Wees ons doel in arbeid en in strijd.

Bloei, o land, in eendracht niet te breken;

Wees immer u zelf en ongeknecht,

Het woord getrouw, dat ge onbevreesd moogt spreken:

Voor Vorst, voor Vrijheid en voor Recht. (x3)

:p

Oh. Mijn. God. :stunned:

:LOL:

Aanvaard ons hart en het bloed van onze adren,

Wees ons doel in arbeid en in strijd.

Bloei, o land, in eendracht niet te breken;

Wees immer u zelf en ongeknecht,

Het woord getrouw, dat ge onbevreesd moogt spreken:

Voor Vorst, voor Vrijheid en voor Recht. (x3)

:p

*zingt met hand op het hart* :happy:

:p:LOL:

Archived