I know these two are seen as poppy and hated by a fair 'few' Muse fans. But which one of these two do you like the most (or at least can bear more than the other)?

I like Invincible because it sounds a bit more like a Muse song than Starlight does. I like the military drumbeat intro and the closing solo which are different but work well (or at least better than a lot other songs out there).

I'm gonna go with Starlight.

Invincible is too sentimental (in a stupid way. There are beautiful Muse songs with a touch of teh sentimentality, but Invincible ain't one of them... imo) for me to stomach.

Starlight. It's a horrible song but Invincible is more horrible.

Guest QueenOfNerds

Well both are quite good live.... but Starlight because you can jump to the bass and clap to the snare! it's kinda fun.

I think invincible by default. I hate the backing piano in starlight so damn much :noey:

I think invincible by default. I hate the backing piano in starlight so damn much :noey:

the live synth version is crap but :stunned: the album piano is simply amazing

the live synth version is crap but :stunned: the album piano is simply amazing

:noey: I think it ruins the whole song, personally..!

dum dum dum da dum dee dum.

Invincible is more progressive and less pop like so .....win

Uhhh... Invincible. Only the live version though.

Both of them are equally as...meh

I'll go with Starlight because I think Matt's vocals are slightly more impressive on that one, even though his singing is always impressive! I would have a hard time saying what my favorite track on Black Holes & Revelations is, but it wouldn't be either of those.

It's hard to choose...I love them both. But i'll say Starlight because it has one of my favorite lines ever:

"Let's conspire to ignite all the souls that would die just to feel alive"... Brilliant.

I'm surprised to hear that so many Muse fans don't like these songs...can't say i've ever heard a Muse song I didn't like. :stunned: