Stockholm Syndrome discussion thread

PlugInMonster

Amazing song. I expect some more rawness like SS on the next album, I think Muse still have that potential :D

Also, it has been proven really good for exercising :D I like to sing it when we run endless laps on PE.

Amazing song! My favourite version is Earl's Court 2004. I wish I had been there. :happy:

God, it was absolutely fucking amazing. My first Muse show :happy:

Stockholm Syndrome is one of the reasons Muse are better than most other bands.

This. I dare anyone to find a song that rocks so hard, conveys such tragic passion, and has such an ethereal chorus.

Couldn't agree more:)

This is the best song. like, EVER:)

I start every day with it, it's just too great:happy:

I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there any known reason why Matt never sings the slightly higher bit in "I wish I could" when it's being played live? That bit sort of makes the song for me so I'm always slightly underwhelmed when I hear it live :supersad:

I'm sure this has been asked before, but is there any known reason why Matt never sings the slightly higher bit in "I wish I could" when it's being played live? That bit sort of makes the song for me so I'm always slightly underwhelmed when I hear it live :supersad:

Yeah I know what you mean, I think it's because it's an A, and he doesn't sing A's live anymore :(

Archived