Stockholm Syndrome discussion thread

PlugInMonster

Come back :'(.

Srsly, Muse were so fucking good live once, they're cack now in comparison - still a sound live act, but not a patch on what they once were. 2004 was the absolutely glory year if you ask me, nout can top Muse in 2004 :(.

Well this wasn't bad either:):p

In 2007 i believe?

Damn i can not find Stockholm Syndrome from that gig on youtube anymore.

^^^ :LOL: Those are the 2 Hyper Music I have on my iPod - the SS riff at the end in Montreux is awesome. I know a lot of people wished they were at Glasto in 04 personally I would rather have been at Montreux in 02 that all gig is epic.

Favourite SS this year was in Paris because we got the whole snare drum fail/replacement so we ended up with an extended version of SS that lasted 8 mins complete with bass rape at the end!

• 2 months later...
They did that for Glastonbury 2004's SS too...almost move for move.....

Don't know why they didn't include that for the Absolution Tour DVD...

They didn't include the Glasto performance of SS on the Absolution DVD because Dom's dad suffered a heart attack that song.Poor Dom :(.

This song sounds weird to me... I like it but i don't love it (don't hit me please). I agree this is the best Muse riff ever !!! and the verses are so delicious but i don't really like the chorus also because of the piano part when he sings "this is the last time... etc", i think it's powerless but the "i whish i could" part is amazing. Anyway, the live version is incredible ! But i doubt about the studio version :$

• 1 month later...

Archived