Stockholm Syndrome discussion thread

PlugInMonster

Stockholm Syndrome is an amazing song. It's my fave song all of time. I think I addicted to it.I never tired to listen it. I love the music so much and the lyric as well. The guitar solo is my fave guitar solo ever and the piano thing is so lovely. I wish Muse will make more songs like Stockholm Syndrome. :D

I'll avoid describing it sound-wise in lieu of describing the awe I have that Matt is able to flawlessly perform such as fast song live. I've been trying to learn this song for a while now, and it's still way too fast for me. haha

Just start off playing the riff slowly, and remember to alternate your picking. Then slowly speed up the hammer on until it's the right speed and eventually it will come to you. Just stick at it. The bit I find the most difficult is the verse, but after some practice I found the song fairly easy to play.

• 3 weeks later...

I love it! The fact that it has the capital of my land, is rather fun. ^^

I just wonder why the call it the stockholm syndrome. Who made the name up? Isn't stockholm syndrome, when someone get kidnapped, and feels empathy for the kidnapper?

I love it! The fact that it has the capital of my land, is rather fun. ^^

I just wonder why the call it the stockholm syndrome. Who made the name up? Isn't stockholm syndrome, when someone get kidnapped, and feels empathy for the kidnapper?

It is indeed. The video represents that as well.

But why wasn't SS at Glasto on the Absolution DVD. :mad:

That question is always asked lol who knows....but I must say SS at Glasto is my favorite live performance of the song

SS sounds good live...wherever.

The Wembley performance is good too.

But this is true as well....hmmmmm

The outro was probably better at Glasto. But I just prefere the performance of the song itself at Earls. :happy:

But why wasn't SS at Glasto on the Absolution DVD. :mad:

Last song of Glasto. Dom's dad died soon after. Probably brings back painful memories. Same with Citizen Erased. The name might have been a bit too close for comfort.

Archived