Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

Well,they are just the opposite.Azumanga is a master piece of humour,one of the most funniest anime.On the other hand,Hotaru is a drama...what kind of anime do you like the most?
Yeah, I know, I was just wondering what people generally preferred. I already have Azumanga Daioh vol1 on DVD anyway and it is very funny. Turns out a mate has both the reminaing volumes of Azumanga on DVD and Hotaru no Haka, so he'll lend them to me.

I've decided to buy more manga instead, I'll probably go and get some more Gravitation and maybe FLCL too.

About every artist or band that makes decent music releases special editions and bonus tracks in Japan. I'm going home with a shitload of CD's tomorrow :LOL:

cool :LOL:

There are many special editions in Japan because the prize of the CD's there is bigger than here,soooo the bands have to include some plus.Appart from that,the albums are often published there later than the rest of the world.

it's still unfair though :(

Okay, I saw Hotaru no Haka yesterday.

I cried lots.

Yeah,really,a sad story actually:( .And it was true,it is based on a novel by a Japanese writer that...

SPOILER

Lost his sister as well because of starving

SPOILER

it is?? I don't think I can get any Japanese cd's over here actually...

Yep,they are not more expensive than 15€...a single CD,obviously.Then,you know,Charlotte,if you come to Spain,don't forget to buy some Japanese CD as a souvenir....¡¡¡¡¡¿¿¿¿??????!!!! :LOL:

Yep,they are not more expensive than 15€...a single CD,obviously.Then,you know,Charlotte,if you come to Spain,don't forget to buy some Japanese CD as a souvenir....¡¡¡¡¡¿¿¿¿??????!!!! :LOL:

jeez, just getting to Spain is expensive already, and I'm gonna have to spend lots of money there as well?? I'm not rich you know ;) ..but ofcourse, I would get some cd's there if I ever go to Spain :happy:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi there again,Miyuki!Yep,there are many people loving Japan around there...actually,this is more somekind of Japan Love Thread than Japanese Musers,most of us are foreigners that love Japan...So,sometime we have to try to go to Japan all together..."Foreign Muser Invasion"! :LOL:

didn't we already practically decide such a thing? :stunned: ...anyway, great plan :D

If you take me with you I'll give you a tour through Tokyo ;)

annoyingly enough, every time I see Tokio (or Tokyo, doesn't really matter), I think about Tokio Hotel :stunned: ... (and I STILL think Bill's hot, even wíth the long hair that makes him look like a girl :LOL: )

[/random ranting]

annoyingly enough, every time I see Tokio (or Tokyo, doesn't really matter), I think about Tokio Hotel :stunned: ... (and I STILL think Bill's hot, even wíth the long hair that makes him look like a girl :LOL: )

[/random ranting]

Obssesed:rolleyes: ...:LOL: .

Don't worry,Hanabi,sure I will take you...in my suitcase :LOL: .

Archived