Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

konnichiwa, hajimemashite.

(I can't pretent to know the correct way of spelling that)

aniwai, lol. I like Japan and I was told this thread existed so I decided to hop on down. I don't know much Japanese at the moment, but I'm leaning. I need to work on my hiragana. I really want to go to Japan one day for a long holiday with my mates and stuff so yeah.

A wagamama has opened in town recently, finally I'll be able to eat decent yakatori on a regular basis.

konnichiwa, hajimemashite.

(I can't pretent to know the correct way of spelling that)

aniwai, lol. I like Japan and I was told this thread existed so I decided to hop on down. I don't know much Japanese at the moment, but I'm leaning. I need to work on my hiragana. I really want to go to Japan one day for a long holiday with my mates and stuff so yeah.

A wagamama has opened in town recently, finally I'll be able to eat decent yakatori on a regular basis.

I wish I could eat decent Japanese food after I've returned home... :(

I'm not from japan but i realy like the country. Probably go there this summer vacation.

I listen many j-rock j-pop

@ the moment i listen to:

high & mighty color

dir & grey

orange range

shiro sagisu

Kitaro

and many more.

I got most names from the internet but maybe some of you can give me some good j-rock band-names?

thanks in advance ;)

I'm not from japan but i realy like the country. Probably go there this summer vacation.

high & mighty color

dir & grey

orange range

shiro sagisu

Kitaro

and many more.

I got most names from the internet but maybe some of you can give me some good j-rock band-names?

thanks in advance ;)

sekizui (or how the fuck it is written, I'm lost) is pretty good. Personaly I'm not a J rock/J pop fan. On the contrary. I detest orange range, but if you like that you might want to try rip slyme. oh, and ofcourse the ultimate sell out: SMAP. Their tv show is more popular than their music :stunned:

My American friend loves Antic cafe, maybe something to try? They're quite good, I have to admit that. Very..... odd though :LOL:

Where in Japan will you go?

Downloading some of that names @ the moment.

I don't know exactly where I want to go. Nothing's certain at the moment.

Most likely i go to one of the bigger city's like Nagoya, Tokyo maybe Kochi.

But i like to see some of the nature too.

if i go to japan i'll stay there for 1-3 months or so. So if i don't like it where I am i'll just go to another town/city. :p

ps. I only like some of the orange range songs. I like twister. But I realy hate some of their songs (especialy the Naruto soundtrack a while ago)

high & mighty color

dir & grey

orange range

shiro sagisu

Kitaro

and many more.

thanks in advance ;)

Mmmmmm,Dir en Grey and Shiro Sagisu are really good :D .I recommend you The Pillows,L'Arc-en-Ciel and Ringo Shiina,they are fucking good!And Yoko Kanno is the best compositor nowadays.

Aaaaah,it's been a long time since last time I posted here...

No,not Naruto again :eek: ...Just fed up with it...

I don't watch naruto. I only have the soundtrack.

There's a bit too much naruto @ the moment.

They even broadcast it in the netherlands nowadays.

I only watch/read :$ bleach

I can't find most bands you and Hanabi told me about

Maybe one of you can mail some songs or post a few links to sites where i can listen?

thanks ;)

I don't watch naruto. I only have the soundtrack.

There's a bit too much naruto @ the moment.

They even broadcast it in the netherlands nowadays.

I only watch/read :$ bleach

I can't find most bands you and Hanabi told me about

Maybe one of you can mail some songs or post a few links to sites where i can listen?

thanks ;)

I have no clue, cuz I hate J pop :LOL: Can't help you there. Can't find any SMAP? they're insanely popular here... Should be fairly easy to find.

Ai is quite popular right now too. So is that girl that sang the nana soundtrack, but I don't remember her name (good song though, even I'd admit that) Just keep searching. And maybe look for a J-pop forum. There you should be able to find what you're looking for, no?

• 2 weeks later...
Mmmmmm,Dir en Grey and Shiro Sagisu are really good :D .I recommend you The Pillows,L'Arc-en-Ciel and Ringo Shiina,they are fucking good!And Yoko Kanno is the best compositor nowadays.

Aaaaah,it's been a long time since last time I posted here...

No,not Naruto again :eek: ...Just fed up with it...

the Pillows :D :D

I've finally found out in French class that 'L'arc-en-Ciel' means 'Rainbow' :D ..thanks to a double and very bright rainbow practically right next to the classroom :D

ooh my goodness i didnt realise there was a japanese thread! i ve lived here since this september near nagoya...but there is no one who likes good music around me....its sooo sad ... and why dont good bands ever come to japan???? and do people know any good websites for gigs in japan?

As a foreginer,i,am going to tell you...Every good band i know has been to Japan!!!....

ooh my goodness i didnt realise there was a japanese thread! i ve lived here since this september near nagoya...but there is no one who likes good music around me....its sooo sad ... and why dont good bands ever come to japan???? and do people know any good websites for gigs in japan?

I remember you posting something like that a while back in this thread? :confused: Do correct me if I'm wrong.....

right, as far as I know, all the good bands go especially to Japan. This one band I know, releases special editions and certain dvd's and stuff only in Japan :indiff: (buggers, instead of releasing it worldwide :indiff: ), they go there a lot as well

which country are you from?

right, as far as I know, all the good bands go especially to Japan. This one band I know, releases special editions and certain dvd's and stuff only in Japan :indiff: (buggers, instead of releasing it worldwide :indiff: ), they go there a lot as well

Couldn't agree with you more.

About every artist or band that makes decent music releases special editions and bonus tracks in Japan. I'm going home with a shitload of CD's tomorrow :LOL:

Archived