Rainbow

Japanese Musers Thread

i absolutely definately undeniably adored the Japanese taxi

they have this cute white lace on the seats

metro was fine too,

and the trains were immaculately clean -

how is that even possible?

*joining in*

ok,i saw some similar letters in your avator.it's 东京.

this is something i'm talking about! :happy:

BTW,you've finished the fashion show haven't you?let's say something about it!

my location says 東京 which means Tokyo :LOL:

The fashion show was pretty cool. Everything went well and I'm the celebrity of the school right now :LOL: I've got some pictures on my photobucket. I'll give you the link later if you want. I must warn you though, the make-up is pretty scary according to some :LOL: Anyway, it was a lot of fun and I'm thinking about signing up at a modeling agency once I'm back in Holland. Not sure about that yet, though.

i absolutely definately undeniably adored the Japanese taxi

they have this cute white lace on the seats

metro was fine too,

and the trains were immaculately clean -

how is that even possible?

The taxi's are indeed cute and really comfy too! Just too bad that they're incredibly expensive :indiff: With public transportation hell I mean how horribly busy those trains can be. I take the chuo (=central) line everyday and well, together with the Yamanote line it is the busiest train in Tokyo. And with that probably the world :fro: It goes from the suburbs to the city centre and is always full. Or at least it is in the morning, the afternoons are pretty ok. The picture in my sig is how my train looks like at my station. At the next there are about 10 more people that want to get in and at the station after that some people might have to wait for the next train because even the pushers are just unable to get everyone in. I'm still able to see the fun in it though. It's just ridiculous :LOL:

Maybe u should think about being a model,花火.just noticed u've changed your name!)You can possibly be a good one!

Speaking of Japan,i saw the words Hyper said.Japan's really fantastic place,but i hate the government.you know ,the citizens are great,the polititians are bad enough.That's just what i thought,as i knew recently something's unhappy happened between Japan government&China.I like the citizens(It's them who make Japan a beautiful place...)but not the government.

I don't want this thread to die' date=' so does anyone has anything to talk about? :unsure:[/quote']

There are many people who likes Japan in this board...Actually,most of the people who post in this thread are not Japanese...Why do you think this happens?

Because once you've been to Japan you'll always want to go back sooner or later. It's just ??

Well,I haven't been to Japan and I love the country and the culture...Soooo...it has a mysterious power :unsure: ...And all of us are trapped... :LOL: .

Well,I haven't been to Japan and I love the country and the culture...Soooo...it has a mysterious power :unsure: ...And all of us are trapped... :LOL: .

All together I've spent about six month in this country.

Anybody's read Murakami's "Coin Locker Babies"?

a mystery place :cool: Except the :horns: goddamn government :horns:

I like Korea more than Japan.

I'd also like to say here that you're welcome to come to China,always. :D *too shy to invite u all*

I mean how horribly busy those trains can be. I take the chuo (=central) line everyday and well' date=' together with the Yamanote line it is the busiest train in Tokyo. And with that probably the world :fro: It goes from the suburbs to the city centre and is always full. Or at least it is in the morning, the afternoons are pretty ok. The picture in my sig is how my train looks like at my station. At the next there are about 10 more people that want to get in and at the station after that some people might have to wait for the next train because even the pushers are just unable to get everyone in. I'm still able to see the fun in it though. It's just ridiculous :LOL:[/quote']

I tought the trains were fine, people are polite and all.

You should see the hell in Moscow metro during peak hours

and people there SMELL - japanese are angels compared

I tought the trains were fine, people are polite and all.

You should see the hell in Moscow metro during peak hours

and people there SMELL - japanese are angels compared

Japanese don't smell, that's true. I haven't been to Russia, so I'm not able to judge about that. But I honestly think the trains here are just insane. Yamanote at 8:00 am is ridiculous...

Maybe u should think about being a model,花火.just noticed u've changed your name!)You can possibly be a good one!

Speaking of Japan,i saw the words Hyper said.Japan's really fantastic place,but i hate the government.you know ,the citizens are great,the polititians are bad enough.That's just what i thought,as i knew recently something's unhappy happened between Japan government&China.I like the citizens(It's them who make Japan a beautiful place...)but not the government.

How would you know whether I would make a good model :LOL:

I don't know much about the politics here. It's a bit too complicated for me. I don't understand the news cus they use too many difficult words. The whole thing with China was explained to me by my mother over the telephone, cus I didn't have a clue what was going on. I just saw stuff being thrown at the Japanese ambasy(sp?) and I didn't get it at all.

pictures of the fashionshow.

http://photobucket.com/albums/d79/saskiainjapan/joshibisai%20fashionshow/

I've just been asked to do another one :fro:

:eek: You all look like...well how can i express it?cool. :cool:

Those Japanese girls look like the girls with Gwen Stefani ;) Anyway,you were doing a pretty good job! :happy: *Searching for some kinds of clothes for this model*

here it is:

01010003.jpg

2003821162621.jpg20050105152337668945.jpg

:eek: You all look like...well how can i express it?cool. :cool:

Those Japanese girls look like the girls with Gwen Stefani ;) Anyway,you were doing a pretty good job! :happy: *Searching for some kinds of clothes for this model*

here it is:

01010003.jpg

2003821162621.jpg20050105152337668945.jpg

hmmm pretty clothes :happy:

And I've agreed to do the second one. Exciting!

*agrees*Dignity style.

:happy:

no idea what this one is gonna be like.

I'm bored and can't think of anything japanese to talk about.

We had some lovely sashimi yesterday for dinner..

You're talking about FOOD so you can kill me... :'(

I wish i can have hot pot now!Mummy...

:LOL:

Cook something yourself! :p

*prays she can go to Japan for my next school*

Dan: 花火 said that it's mainly national bands that are popular in Japan, and I don't think people in Japan are often good at English, and they're often shy as well, which are all reason why they're not at the board, and every country has 'fans', we're just the ones for Japan :) ...and Japan rocks, of course :D

off-topic: there's this Dutch band who've done a duet with a pianoplayer, and the result reminds me quite a lot of Space Dementia :stunned: ... (Di-rect & Wibi Soerjadi-Blind For You)..it's a really nice song though (both SD and Blind For You, that is)

*prays she can go to Japan for my next school*

Dan: 花火 said that it's mainly national bands that are popular in Japan, and I don't think people in Japan are often good at English, and they're often shy as well, which are all reason why they're not at the board, and every country has 'fans', we're just the ones for Japan :) ...and Japan rocks, of course :D

off-topic: there's this Dutch band who've done a duet with a pianoplayer, and the result reminds me quite a lot of Space Dementia :stunned: ... (Di-rect & Wibi Soerjadi-Blind For You)..it's a really nice song though (both SD and Blind For You, that is)

:LOL: What an odd combination, mickey mouse and wnnabe rockers... :LOL:

Hmmm Lottie, would it be to much trouble if I asked you to email them to me?

People here hardly speak English and if they do they're mostly so insecure about it that they still keep their mouth shut. However, If you ask them something they'll do everything to help you. e-dictionaries come out of nowhere and other people are stopped in the street if that is what it takes to help you. Intensly funny. The Japanese are the politest and friendliest people I have ever met. Yay to the Japanese! :LOL: Do avoid the trains during rush hour :p

:LOL: What an odd combination, mickey mouse and wnnabe rockers... :LOL:

Hmmm Lottie, would it be to much trouble if I asked you to email them to me?

People here hardly speak English and if they do they're mostly so insecure about it that they still keep their mouth shut. However, If you ask them something they'll do everything to help you. e-dictionaries come out of nowhere and other people are stopped in the street if that is what it takes to help you. Intensly funny. The Japanese are the politest and friendliest people I have ever met. Yay to the Japanese! :LOL: Do avoid the trains during rush hour :p

email those 2 songs to you or pictures of Mickey Mouse/Wibi and Di-rect?

Japanese people rock :D