Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

Hello Japanese Muse Fans!

I am sorry about my japanese as I am using an online translation.

This summer I am going to be headed out to japan for a couple of weeks. I am going to be staying in tokyo for the entire time and I was wondering a few things.

Anyone know any good cheap places to stay? I mean like a hostel or musers house? (lol)

I am on a shoestring budget. I want to experience the city but I dont want to act like a tourist. Anyone got any recommendations for things to do? I was thinking about hitting up the tokyo dome for the roller coaster and stuff. I also thought I would head down to the electronic district to buy a few things.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

How about Youth Hostel in Yoyogi? It's not that expensive and is located near the centre of Tokyo. There is a huge park in Yoyogi which is one of my favourite places in Tokyo.

http://www.jyh.or.jp/english/index.html

And if you want to save your money, go to 99 shop and buy food there.

There's no such thing as a cheap place to stay in Tokyo. Your vest bet would either be a so called "love hotel" (which provides a rather weird place to stay)

:LOL: There are lots of Love Hotel in Dogenzaka, Shibuya.

Konnichiwa!!!!!!

I haven't visited here for a long time.....I'm worried if you forget me.

I came here to say hello for every Musers here.

At the same time I enjoyed reading here,although I didn't read all of messages.

I'm happy that there're lots of Musers who love Japan anyway.

I don't have enough time to write so much so I'll come here again soon.

Cheers!

anno!!!!!!!! I'm happy with your post because I was just thinking how you're doing now. I haven't seen you since Fujrock in July.

I know you're busy, but we shold meet up someday in Tokyo:D

hi guysssssss

i'm a italian girl, i'm studying japanese (also because my boyfriend is japanese) i hope that in this topic i can improve my japanese that it is very terrible

jane ;)

Hi, jane. Welcome to this thread! Do you study Japanese for your BF? Your BF is lucky:D I hope we help you improve Japanese through this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

*jumps up and down, screaming*

ANCAFÉ IS COMING TO GERMANY!!!!!!!!!!

私はANCAFEが好きです!!!大好き!!

*I actually almost started crying just by reading that they're coming to Germany..and they're going to a town that's quite close to where I live as well, YAY!!!!*

Gods, I love AnCafé, absolutely love them. They're the only Japanese band I have an actual, official cd of (Magnya Carta), and they're the most frequent band to fill my walls with posters.

*has lost all coherency, sorry*

(今私は少し練習したいんです。 :$ )

イヤーッ! クリスマスに病気だ。。。ゴホン! :rudolph: 私の鼻も赤そう、ハハハ。。。

あのう、日本にはクリスマスはどうでしょうか。カップルはクリスマスが特別な日だそうですけど、私はまだまだ少ししか分かりません。

じゃ、明けましておめでとうございます! <ーー(ちょっと早いね)

明けましておめでとございます、みんなさん!

えーと。。。。今私は父と母のうちにいます。たのしくないです。(bored out of my mind here).

でも、私の誕生日はおとといでした。じゃ、今、私は18さいです。18!!! WHHIIEEE!

[/quits the randomness]

• 3 weeks later...
明けましておめでとございます、みんなさん!

えーと。。。。今私は父と母のうちにいます。たのしくないです。(bored out of my mind here).

でも、私の誕生日はおとといでした。じゃ、今、私は18さいです。18!!! WHHIIEEE!

[/quits the randomness]

It's a perfect Japanese message!Wow!There're no mistakes.

And...お誕生日おめでとう!!18さい!!!

I wish you really enjoy this year and learning Japanese!!

anno!!!!!!!! I'm happy with your post because I was just thinking how you're doing now. I haven't seen you since Fujrock in July.

I know you're busy, but we shold meet up someday in Tokyo:D

I've not come here for a long time again (^^;

You must be writing your graduate thesis.

I quite my job and now I'm studying English for the IELTS exam on 26th Jan.

It means I'm like NEET now :'(

(今私は少し練習したいんです。 :$ )

イヤーッ! クリスマスに病気だ。。。ゴホン! :rudolph: 私の鼻も赤そう、ハハハ。。。

あのう、日本にはクリスマスはどうでしょうか。カップルはクリスマスが特別な日だそうですけど、私はまだまだ少ししか分かりません。

じゃ、明けましておめでとうございます! <ーー(ちょっと早いね)

あけましておめでとうございます!

日本では、クリスマスよりお正月の方が大切です。

でも、カップルの人たちは、クリスマスの方がずっと大切です。

多分、クリスマスにまつわる話がロマンティックだからだと思います。

でも、私はお正月の方が好き!

明けましておめでとうございます♪(かなり遅れてるけど・・・)

今年はMuseの来日なさそうですが、よろしくお願いします:D

今年はお正月からバイトばかりですごく忙しかったです。早く2月にならないかなー。

Anno, you finally quite your job? Congratulations! It's a new start of your life, isn't it. Good luck with your test! I graduated from uni in Sep, so I'm a "NEET" as well:LOL:

Hey, I went to see BRMC on Friday which was great! They had 3hour set list for the show. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

私の誕生日はおとといでした。じゃ、今、私は18さいです。18!!! WHHIIEEE!

[/quits the randomness]

18さい おめでとう、ロッティー!

Weren't you 14, yesterday?

You're almost old enough to go to Japan by yourself, eh? :D

18さい おめでとう、ロッティー!

Weren't you 14, yesterday?

You're almost old enough to go to Japan by yourself, eh? :D

ありがとうございます、みんなさん!!

haha, it almost seems like yesterday that I was 14, doesn't it :LOL:

and yes, I am indeed almost old enough to go to Japan by myself. Actually, from Dutch standards, I am, but it's the Japanese that have this thing of having to be 21 to be allowed everything... but hopefully I will go to Japan in about 2 years (and spent half a year there then :D )

• 3 weeks later...
hi, all japanese musers.

how's it going?

日本語!YAY! *ごめね*

みんなさん、元気ですか?

私は元気です、でも、私の母はびょういんにいます:(。。。(I hope I said that right)

Anyway, I'm at my parents place now, going back to my own room in Maastricht tomorrow, so I can at least make my last exam, since I missed the one that's today because of my mom.

日本語!YAY! *ごめね*

みんなさん、元気ですか?

私は元気です、でも、私の母はびょういんにいます:(。。。(I hope I said that right)

Anyway, I'm at my parents place now, going back to my own room in Maastricht tomorrow, so I can at least make my last exam, since I missed the one that's today because of my mom.

私も元気だ。

何でロッチイさんのお母さんびょういんにいますか? お母さんは大丈夫になりますか?

Jesus, I hope that made sense. It's been three years since I wrote anything in Japanese :erm:

Anyway, I hope your mom will be okay!

*hugs*

私も元気だ。

何でロッチイさんのお母さんびょういんにいますか? お母さんは大丈夫になりますか?

Jesus, I hope that made sense. It's been three years since I wrote anything in Japanese :erm:

Anyway, I hope your mom will be okay!

*hugs*

My mom's in hospital because she just went knock-out while walking with our dog. She was unconscious for about 15 minutes, didn't wake up until she was in the ambulance, and they're now still trying to figure out what's wrong with her. Although my mother thinks she's perfectly fine, I (and the doctors as well, I guess) figured people don't just fall and are then unconscious for 15 minutes for no specific reason.

has it really been 3 years since you wrote anything in Japanese? :eek:

Although my mother thinks she's perfectly fine, I (and the doctors as well, I guess) figured people don't just fall and are then unconscious for 15 minutes for no specific reason.
Yeah, that's weird! Low blood pressure maybe? 15 min is a long time, hope it wasn't cold. :(

テスト がんばってね!

My mom's in hospital because she just went knock-out while walking with our dog. She was unconscious for about 15 minutes, didn't wake up until she was in the ambulance, and they're now still trying to figure out what's wrong with her. Although my mother thinks she's perfectly fine, I (and the doctors as well, I guess) figured people don't just fall and are then unconscious for 15 minutes for no specific reason.

has it really been 3 years since you wrote anything in Japanese? :eek:

That's not good, no :\

I hope she'll be out soon. Usually, stuff like this looks a lot scarier than it really is, but still.

I've actually had something similar happen to me a couple of years ago. They kept me in a hospital for a week, ran all sorts of tests and scans and then just send me home saying they had no idea what it was :erm:

Anyway, I hope she gets well soon!

Yeah, that's weird! Low blood pressure maybe? 15 min is a long time, hope it wasn't cold. :(

テスト がんばってね!

actually, she usually has either normal or high blood pressure, so it wasn't low blood pressure (I'm the one in the family that has low blood pressure, so I know what it feels like, and this wasn't it)

The weather here has been quite warm lately, so it wasn't cold luckily. Although last thursday, when it happened, it was still quite cold, but around the time that this happened it had warmed up quite a bit.

The doctors are letting her stay until at least thursday, as far as I know she's got one test left at the moment, another scan, but we don't know any of the results of the other tests yet.

テスト がんばります! ありがとう ^_^

The weather here has been quite warm lately, so it wasn't cold luckily. Although last thursday, when it happened, it was still quite cold, but around the time that this happened it had warmed up quite a bit.

The doctors are letting her stay until at least thursday-

Oh that's good, she can rest a bit. :)

And ... send me some warmth! It's -20C and quite a lot of snow here. :(

Oh that's good, she can rest a bit. :)

And ... send me some warmth! It's -20C and quite a lot of snow here. :(

Just get over here then, grab a plane or whatever :LOL: ...although this morning there's a *lot* of fog outside (I can't even see the church that usually dominates the view out of my window).

We don't have snow here, full stop :LOL: .. we used to, when I was younger, but somewhere through out the years the snow disappeared, and now even if it is snowing, it doesn't lay there but immediately disappears :(

Just get over here then, grab a plane or whatever :LOL: ...although this morning there's a *lot* of fog outside (I can't even see the church that usually dominates the view out of my window).

We don't have snow here, full stop :LOL: .. we used to, when I was younger, but somewhere through out the years the snow disappeared, and now even if it is snowing, it doesn't lay there but immediately disappears :(

We had a lot of fog here yesterday. I couldn't even see the flat across from mine, it was insane :stunned:

Archived