Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

waaah!!!! japan!!!! japan rocks :D:D:D ....i'm trying to learn japanese, but i can only say 'hello' and 'no' so far :( ...

dan: if you ever go to japan, please don't forget to take me with you :D ...i want to see the holland yard :LOL: ..and the blossoms and stuff :happy:

*sighs*....aah....japan...don't know what to say about it further...i just love the country, and the culture, and, everything :happy:

Well,first of all,I have to be wealthy not only to take you,but also to go on my own :LOL: .But I agree with you about loving...everything about Japan :LOL: .

As I said some place before,I would like to go from the south to the north of Japan by foot...Hookaido has to be really beautiful too.

Hyper,at least,you will meet some Japanese Muser :LOL: .

So strange!A thread to Japanese Muser and here there is only a Japanese girl who is abroad...This is the Japan Fan thread,actually!

Dan: Japan is not as expensive as you think. :)

It's just threre are too many interesting things that are sold.

lottie, you are so young, there are many things you will do after a few years. :happy:

awwww, I wish we can all go to Japan together. Traveling and seeing Muse gigs....*dreams* :rolleyes:

Dan: Japan is not as expensive as you think. :)

It's just threre are too many interesting things that are sold.

lottie, you are so young, there are many things you will do after a few years. :happy:

awwww, I wish we can all go to Japan together. Traveling and seeing Muse gigs....*dreams* :rolleyes:

will sure do a lot of things within a few years :happy: ...

maybe we can all go to japan together? if you're all able to wait for about 3 years, so i can come along and pay for myself *which i will do anyway, no worries about having to pay anything for me :happy: *

*wonders*...i'm probably gonna do something in tourism, so maybe i'll be able to set something up for you all in a while :) ...

Woo hoo, Muse official board tour to Japan! :cool:

maybe yeah :cool: .. :D ...well, maybe i can manage to get some discount on something, but i'll see what i can do, i just hope you all can wait a few years longer :LOL: (<--i'm still in high school for 2 years, then i can go on to tourism-school(university) so in total it might take up to 5 or 7 years or something :indiff: )

*dreams too...and crash into a wall*Yep,that would be really amazing...I know Japan is not so expensive,what I mean is the travel from Spain to Japan is really expensive(at least,700€...much money...).And well,if I have been waiting for 19 years,I think I wouldn't mind to wait some more,Lottie :LOL: .But,aaaah,that would really be a dream coming true...

*dreams too...and crash into a wall*Yep,that would be really amazing...I know Japan is not so expensive,what I mean is the travel from Spain to Japan is really expensive(at least,700€...much money...).And well,if I have been waiting for 19 years,I think I wouldn't mind to wait some more,Lottie :LOL: .But,aaaah,that would really be a dream coming true...

:happy:

[/most-useful-message-ever]

I booked the hostel in Tokyo only about $27 per person per night

and then we decided to go to Hakone national park and see the Fudzjiyama

and we are going to stay in a rayokan (sort of of a traditional B&B), and then we decided to go to Kyoto for several days. I am loving it alredy.

:p sorry did not mean to tease you

That's sounds fabulous! :)

Did you get a JR pass? You can travel cheaper with it, but you have to get it before you go.

I love ryokans-usually their breakfast is good (for me, anyways). Don't forget to bring a portable umbrella (rain can be heavy) and slippers for temples if you have big feet. They provide you and if you don't wear them, they'll consider you as a 'rude' person (especiall if you are barefoot). Even worse, one temple had a sign, "No Jeans Please", but this is a extreme case.

I have lots of suggestions to make if you ask me. :D

Dan: What is "Shiny's Gang"? I saw it in someone else's sig, and AC has it on his avatar, too. :confused:

I booked the hostel in Tokyo only about $27 per person per night

and then we decided to go to Hakone national park and see the Fudzjiyama

and we are going to stay in a rayokan (sort of of a traditional B&B), and then we decided to go to Kyoto for several days. I am loving it alredy.

:p sorry did not mean to tease you

*Dying while burning from jealousy*

:'( :'( :'(

Dan: What is "Shiny's Gang"? I saw it in someone else's sig, and AC has it on his avatar, too.

Oh,that's a joke,it's a gang leaded by a user,ShinyBiscuit,we only wanted a common badge :LOL: .Nah,some nonsense,like everything around here lately :LOL: .

*Dying while burning from jealousy*

:'( :'( :'(

Oh,that's a joke,it's a gang leaded by a user,ShinyBiscuit,we only wanted a common badge :LOL: .Nah,some nonsense,like everything around here lately :LOL: .

*dies with Dan*

shiny's gang eh? i think i'll go and visit shiny's thread again, to see what this is all about :LOL:

What would you want to do /where would you like to go, if you go to Japan, Dan and lottie? :rolleyes:

I like hanging out in variety stores. Their dessert items (pudding, cheesecake etc.) are inexpensive and good. Sushi is not bad, either. For a city, I love Kyoto. But it's very big and the heat in the summer is notorious!

The most memorable place for me was Koyasan (wakayama pref.)........ the mountain has been a sacred place for more than 1000 years, and the peaks are surround by dozens of ancient temples. I stayed in a temple one night and experienced a life in a temple bliefly. The food which cooked by monks were amazing, too.

Nah,some nonsense,like everything around here lately :LOL: .
nonsense, huh? :LOL: I'm loving it, Dan. I think i've drowned myself :fro: I visit Love Boat more often than Main Muse, lately.

What would you want to do /where would you like to go, if you go to Japan, Dan and lottie? :rolleyes:

I like hanging out in variety stores. Their dessert items (pudding, cheesecake etc.) are inexpensive and good. Sushi is not bad, either. For a city, I love Kyoto. But it's very big and the heat in the summer is notorious!

The most memorable place for me was Koyasan (wakayama pref.)........ the mountain has been a sacred place for more than 1000 years, and the peaks are surround by dozens of ancient temples. I stayed in a temple one night and experienced a life in a temple bliefly. The food which cooked by monks were amazing, too. nonsense, huh? :LOL: I'm loving it, Dan. I think i've drowned myself :fro: I visit Love Boat more often than Main Muse, lately.

i want to see temples!!! :D :D :D :D ..i love old stuff :D ... also i'd like to hang around a bit in city's, see if i can find some certain things i usually think of before i go off on holiday... (certain cd's, clothes, stuff for my room, y'know)... i can be quite a typical tourist really...

i'd like to skateboard somewhere there as well, but i don't think i'd get my skateboard with me on the plane, and i won't feel like dragging it with me all the time :LOL:

love boat's nice, but i hang arout in main area-non muse a bit more...

The most memorable place for me was Koyasan (wakayama pref.)........ the mountain has been a sacred place for more than 1000 years, and the peaks are surround by dozens of ancient temples. I stayed in a temple one night and experienced a life in a temple bliefly. The food which cooked by monks were amazing, too. nonsense, huh? :LOL: I'm loving it, Dan. I think i've drowned myself :fro: I visit Love Boat more often than Main Muse, lately.

Well,I said once that I really would like to travel from Kyuushu to Hokkaido by foot...So,imagine!I would like to do everything I coul,really.From visiting Akihabara to visiting Koyasan.Because I really love Japan.I think I said in this thread some things I would like to do...

Yes,when I post in foreign messages boards,everyone thinks I'm Japanese,and,well,I think there is a little Japanese inside me(and spending all my money on manga and anime ).My nick is Dan from Daniel(my real name)and Kawaguchi because I like this surname ,and I think it was a goalkeeper from the Japan team(people told me).I love Japanese culture,too...I have to see those beautiful "sakura" trees with my own eyes...See the Hachiko's dog...Visit Shibuya,Akihabara...The Tokyo tower...the Hajime Castle...Aaaaaah,how great would it be to travel from Hokkaido to Kyushu by foot...exhausting but really wonderful .

:LOL:

See?I would like to do so many things I wouldn't know what to do!And if you told me about desserts...aaaargh,I love them!Travel to Japan...the perfect travel!And I think I would resist Kyoto's heat...After all,today's is 40ºC in Spain :LOL: .

I mainly post in the Spanish thread,in this one and in The Love Boat ones because I have no time for more :'( .

i suck, i only know a few city's in japan, and that's it (i only know Tokyo and Kobe...and mountain Fuji, but, yeah, well, that's pretty much it :$:$ )

dan, you should come here with 30-or-more degrees Celcius, the heat here is different than in spain :indiff: ...has something to do with moist or something in the air...here it's as if it's going to thunder, kinda pressing, y'know? but then all day (and night)...

travel from hokkaido to kyushu by foot? :stunned::stunned::unsure: ... not sure if i'll join you on that one :LOL:

I think I know what you mean about your special kind of heat,here,in Alicante or Murcia(southeast)there is a heat sooo axphyxi...oh,damn,how do you spell the word :LOL: ?When I have travelled there,I couldn't almost sleep!

By the way,I'm very tunned but there is a little bit too much contrast with the skin under the shirt :LOL: .

Oooh,I love walking by the cities or the countryside :happy: .That's my favourite mean of transport.

I think I know what you mean about your special kind of heat,here,in Alicante or Murcia(southeast)there is a heat sooo axphyxi...oh,damn,how do you spell the word :LOL: ?When I have travelled there,I couldn't almost sleep!

By the way,I'm very tunned but there is a little bit too much contrast with the skin under the shirt :LOL: .

Oooh,I love walking by the cities or the countryside :happy: .That's my favourite mean of transport.

asphyxiation? (i don't really know how to spell it really, i just know it from TIRO )

i'm not very tanned, due to reasons explained in either your or mine thread...

and i'm not really a big fan of walking, gimme a bike or something, or a skateboard :D

Shopping and the temples...Kyoto is your place, lottie. :)

It's a big city, with big department stores, small traditional craft stores, neat restaurants and cafes, and old temples etc... :rolleyes:

And you DON'T suck, it's actually amazing you know that much.

I saw your posts in many more threads, Dan! You've been busy, eh? :)

40C sounds incredibly hot, considering asphyxiation=a sexy lady, it's quite understandable.

Walking from Hokkaido to Kyushu sounds impossible! My brother biked 2/3, took 2weeks or something. It's not a big country but veeeeery long and lots of mountains (covers 70% of the country). It'd be fun, but you'll need a year. :fro:

Shopping and the temples...Kyoto is your place, lottie. :)

It's a big city, with big department stores, small traditional craft stores, neat restaurants and cafes, and old temples etc... :rolleyes:

And you DON'T suck, it's actually amazing you know that much.

I saw your posts in many more threads, Dan! You've been busy, eh? :)

40C sounds incredibly hot, considering asphyxiation=a sexy lady, it's quite understandable.

Walking from Hokkaido to Kyushu sounds impossible! My brother biked 2/3, took 2weeks or something. It's not a big country but veeeeery long and lots of mountains (covers 70% of the country). It'd be fun, but you'll need a year. :fro:

kyoto? nice :happy: ...oh, and, i heard that Osaka and Tokyo are the most expensive city's on the world :stunned:

...my english truly does suck :indiff: ...we don't learn proper english here at school :indiff:

*a year? heh...erm, dan? have fun eh? cause i ain't joining you if it's gonna take a year of walking :stunned: ....*

I used to live in Osaka and yes, it's expensive...You get 1/2 space with same rent (compared to Canada). Even if you don't mind a cheap place, it is dangerous for the earthquakes. :'( One thing I really apreciate here (in Canada) ....no more earthquakes. The 'shake' is undescribably scary.

Ha ha, I say MY English sucks. I always thought yours was perfect. :)

I used to live in Osaka and yes, it's expensive...You get 1/2 space with same rent (compared to Canada). Even if you don't mind a cheap place, it is dangerous for the earthquakes. :'( One thing I really apreciate here (in Canada) ....no more earthquakes. The 'shake' is undescribably scary.

Ha ha, I say MY English sucks. I always thought yours was perfect. :)

my english perfect? you've gotta be kidding me :stunned: ... it's far from perfect, trust me ;)

*thinks*...last time there was a earthquake here was a couple of years ago, it woke me up, thinking i was in school and my friend was erasing something next to me (she erases quite hard :LOL: )...the ultimate proof of how not-used to any nature disasters i am :LOL:

it's far from perfect, trust me ;)
I think it doesn't really matter. :) We speak 'Muse'.

My city (Kobe) had a huge earthquake about 10 yrs ago. I was in Canada, but my mum told me it was more like a 'bomb' rather than a 'shake'. The whole city collapesed (many places burnt), highway and everything ...if I was there, I'm probably dead. :stunned: The scary thing is, there's no way to avoid it.

*Dan comes running from the horizon and jumps over Rainbow and Lottie*

Noooooooooo,my English REALLY sucks!!!!!!Admit it!!!

I imagine I would need a loooong time to travel through Japan from South to North...I think I will leave it when I needed meditation and forget about the world :LOL: .Seriously,I really don't know where I would go first...Maybe the part between Tokyo and Kyoto,with Nara,Kamakura,Himeji...Aaaaah...It's clear to see how much I like Japan,right?

I remember Kobe's earthquake(I always pay attention to news from Japan).Really terrific,it really seemed the apocalypse...At least,there are good ways to prevent and minimize casualties and damage...Well,I'm supossed to have suffered an earthquake in Galicia(north of Spain)but I was sleeping and I didn't realize ^^U.

*Dan comes running from the horizon and jumps over Rainbow and Lottie*

Noooooooooo,my English REALLY sucks!!!!!!Admit it!!!

I imagine I would need a loooong time to travel through Japan from South to North...I think I will leave it when I needed meditation and forget about the world :LOL: .Seriously,I really don't know where I would go first...Maybe the part between Tokyo and Kyoto,with Nara,Kamakura,Himeji...Aaaaah...It's clear to see how much I like Japan,right?

I remember Kobe's earthquake(I always pay attention to news from Japan).Really terrific,it really seemed the apocalypse...At least,there are good ways to prevent and minimize casualties and damage...Well,I'm supossed to have suffered an earthquake in Galicia(north of Spain)but I was sleeping and I didn't realize ^^U.

erm...no offence, but doesn't terrific mean "great", as in, something really positive? so, don't you mean "terrifying" or something similar? could be me though ;)

i don't think i remember kobe's earthquake actually, since 10 years ago i was 5 :LOL:

ok guys, since your are into/from Japan

have you seen this movie "After Life" - it's my favourite movie of all times, it's Japanese and it uses regular people, not actors for the interviews

I also especially liked Japanese original (edit)The Ring, it was so scarry I could not finish watching it in one day, and the second day I was watchining it with my daughter's babytsitter and we ended up hiding under a blanket hugging each other, we were so terrified. I am sure there are many more Japanese movies I am not aware of, but I just love the intensity of feelings expressed with so few emotions visually. Another good one I loved is "Frozen" where a guy was making artistic statement by using forces of nature and eventually froze himself to death (or did he?)

just so you know, I am origianally from Russia, we've got quite an international Japanese club in this thread :LOL::LOL:

Archived