Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

Thnx. :D I have some AS ones too. I'm gonna put one of those up soon, I think.

Oh, and a friend of mine already recieved AS part one. I read it before she got a chance to. :happy:

Hahahahaha,I see.I read the end of AS,by the way.Do you want me to tell you?

I dunno if I'll change my av...it's been a looong time with this one...snif...

Hahahahaha,I see.I read the end of AS,by the way.Do you want me to tell you?

I dunno if I'll change my av...it's been a looong time with this one...snif...

haha if you've had it long enough it is really hard to part with.

Don't tell me anything. I printed a 10 page spoiler to help me read it :LOL: It's the only way to keep track of all the events and, especially, all the characters. I ordered part 1, 2 & 3 last week, so those should arrive soon... :happy:

haha if you've had it long enough it is really hard to part with.

Don't tell me anything. I printed a 10 page spoiler to help me read it :LOL: It's the only way to keep track of all the events and, especially, all the characters. I ordered part 1, 2 & 3 last week, so those should arrive soon... :happy:

My av is a part of me,actually... :LOL: .

Yeah,maybe the bad thing about AS is there are too many characters...

I wouldn't say it's a bad thing' date=' but it does make the whole story a lot more complicated.[/quote']

In theory,it hasn't to be a bad thing but Yuki makes that.Some characters are somekind of...useless...Anyway,it's a good manga!

Waw,it's XXXXXXX in your av!(Don't want to spoil anything,hehehehe).

In theory,it hasn't to be a bad thing but Yuki makes that.Some characters are somekind of...useless...Anyway,it's a good manga!

Waw,it's XXXXXXX in your av!(Don't want to spoil anything,hehehehe).

haha, I know who it is.... I made sure I knew about that storyline. I remember reading it and going like "so he is... and he's also... which makes him.... oh, that does make sense now.....:confused:" I do get it now, but it took some time. And the face of my best friend as I tried to explain it to her was absolutely priceless! :LOL:

haha' date=' I know who it is.... I made sure I knew about that storyline. I remember reading it and going like "so he is... and he's also... which makes him.... oh, that does make sense now.....:confused:" I do get it now, but it took some time. And the face of my best friend as I tried to explain it to her was absolutely priceless! :LOL:[/quote']

Hahahahah,then,I won't spoil the story to Charlotte!

Anyway,the story gets so gore with time... :LOL: .

Hahahahah,then,I won't spoil the story to Charlotte!

Anyway,the story gets so gore with time... :LOL: .

thankies :D

though I'm not sure when I'll be able to read it :( ..seeing as the only shop I know that ever had manga anyway, has taken them out during a re-organisation of the wall with magazines :( ..and I don't have enough money to buy them all on the internet

thankies :D

though I'm not sure when I'll be able to read it :( ..seeing as the only shop I know that ever had manga anyway, has taken them out during a re-organisation of the wall with magazines :( ..and I don't have enough money to buy them all on the internet

you can order them in any bookstore. Give them the ISBN number and they can order it. :happy: And you can ask them how much it will cost you so that you can save money. (but anything more than 11 euros is a complete rip-off)

you can order them in any bookstore. Give them the ISBN number and they can order it. :happy: And you can ask them how much it will cost you so that you can save money. (but anything more than 11 euros is a complete rip-off)

ooh, idea :happy:

I'm kinda broke-ish at the moment though.. and I want to save some money, 'cause I'm going to France twice around the end of april (:D)

and I bought two books on the internet yesterday, that were quite cheap and that I still wanted quite bad..so, there went my money :(

Aaaawww...you have to pass for sooo many difficulties to buy some manga:( ...

I'm kinda hoping I'll be able to buy some in France though... not in Paris (or maybe if I find some, just 1), but the week after that, 'cause I think Paris might just be a tad too expensive ;) .. I don't really care that it's in French, then, 'cause it'll probably even help me with my French literature class :)

I'm kinda hoping I'll be able to buy some in France though... not in Paris (or maybe if I find some, just 1), but the week after that, 'cause I think Paris might just be a tad too expensive ;) .. I don't really care that it's in French, then, 'cause it'll probably even help me with my French literature class :)

They'll be cheaper if you buy them in France. For that very same reason I've bought my Ranma 1/2 collection in Germany. They were only 5 euro a piece in stead of 30. (and they're ridiculously funny ^^ )

Only one more week 'till my AS arrives......

They'll be cheaper if you buy them in France. For that very same reason I've bought my Ranma 1/2 collection in Germany. They were only 5 euro a piece in stead of 30. (and they're ridiculously funny ^^ )

Only one more week 'till my AS arrives......

I guess they will be cheaper, yes :) ..which is why I'll go looking for them there :D ..

Archived