Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

I'll just buy one a month or even less, depending on how much money I've got left. But I'll be broke untill I have them all :LOL:

Edit: And it takes 2 to 3 weeks for them to arrive from America, so that'll keep me from buying too many.

so, no more clothing, cd's, going out on saturday evenings, buying presents for anyone? ;) ...

I hate being broke :( ..

here comes black Jack? I saw that one too.That was about a doctor, no?

"Here comes Black Jack"?Could it be "Say Hello to Black Jack"?Or the mighty "Black Jack" by Osamu Tezuka?

11 euro a piece.....

They are 6€ a piece here in Spain...it would be cheaper if you travel here and buy all of them :LOL: .Actually,all the collection(20 volumes)would be 120€...By the way,the last two volumes has been released,I'll buy them next Saturday so the next week,I'll read the end of AS finally!Weeee!

"Here comes Black Jack"?Could it be "Say Hello to Black Jack"?Or the mighty "Black Jack" by Osamu Tezuka?

They are 6€ a piece here in Spain...it would be cheaper if you travel here and buy all of them :LOL: .Actually,all the collection(20 volumes)would be 120€...By the way,the last two volumes has been released,I'll buy them next Saturday so the next week,I'll read the end of AS finally!Weeee!

I don't remember exactly what it was :(

I'm not sure if it would be cheaper, really ;) ...there are costs for going to spain, you kow ;) ..I'd love to go to spain though..*sigh*

I don't remember exactly what it was :(

I'm not sure if it would be cheaper, really ;) ...there are costs for going to spain, you kow ;) ..I'd love to go to spain though..*sigh*

Yeah,but,through importation?Even you can ask the editorial to send them to you...and that way,it would be really cheaper!But there is a big problem:language!Hanabi,learn Spanish right now :LOL: .

Yeah,but,through importation?Even you can ask the editorial to send them to you...and that way,it would be really cheaper!But there is a big problem:language!Hanabi,learn Spanish right now :LOL: .

spanish is supposed to be quite easy, though...wouldn't know, I've only had Spanish for a couple of weeks in total :LOL:

I've had spanish lessons for 3 years. I wouldn't even know how to greet someone properly :( That's a hopeless case...

on another note, I've got this J-pop song on my mp3 player. It was quite popular when I was there, but I only know the titel, not the artist. Can any of you help me with that? Titel: new world. I must know it, but I cóuldn't remember it to save my life :afro:

I've had spanish lessons for 3 years. I wouldn't even know how to greet someone properly :( That's a hopeless case...

on another note, I've got this J-pop song on my mp3 player. It was quite popular when I was there, but I only know the titel, not the artist. Can any of you help me with that? Titel: new world. I must know it, but I cóuldn't remember it to save my life :afro:

It's never too late to learn,Hanabi!Sure that something remains in your head.You have some basis and I can give you lessons :LOL: .

Sorry,but I have no idea about the song:( .MAybe you have to ask to Rainbow or Thanatos or YellowSphere...

It's never too late to learn,Hanabi!Sure that something remains in your head.You have some basis and I can give you lessons :LOL: .

Sorry,but I have no idea about the song:( .MAybe you have to ask to Rainbow or Thanatos or YellowSphere...

But they never seem to come on here... :( I'll pm them when I can be bothered.

I'm gonna enjoy that huge pile of anime that a friend of mine lend me :happy:

Edit: I remember! It was from l'Arc en ciel! I was trying to sleep last night and then suddenly I remembered. :D

Mmmmm,L'arc-en-Ciel,one of my favourite J-music bands...and I think the first one I knew!

By the way...reading the 19th volume of Angel Sanctuary :D .

:indiff:

I'm getting into j-pop now that I'm back eventhough I hated it while I was there. Goes to show how much I miss being there... :(

Mmmmm,L'arc-en-Ciel,one of my favourite J-music bands...and I think the first one I knew!
Did you check out the DVD I sent you? I think there was a video clip of L'arc. :)

I thought I'd revive this thread, but realised didn't need to ... nice. :happy: Japan is going to have another cherry blossom season in two weeks, and I'm missing it another year. :( *sobs*

Meanwhile, Muse is going there this summer ... my frends are saying "they will die if it's an outdoor concert". I wonder if they know the heat and the humidity. :stunned:Jee, I even miss that ...

Did you check out the DVD I sent you? I think there was a video clip of L'arc. :)

Of course I realized!And they are as good as always!Actually,I'm listening to their song "Good Morning,Hide".It was so good the DVD you sent me...thanks a lot again!

I thought I'd revive this thread, but realised didn't need to ... nice. :happy: Japan is going to have another cherry blossom season in two weeks, and I'm missing it another year. :( *sobs*

As you can see,there are many Japan lovers around here!I'm seeing the cherry trees blooming in Spain and I can't help thinking in Japan...really,I want so much to go there...

Meanwhile, Muse is going there this summer ... my frends are saying "they will die if it's an outdoor concert". I wonder if they know the heat and the humidity. :stunned:Jee, I even miss that ...

I've never really seen cherry blossoms :stunned: ..though from what I saw from movies and pictures, it's gorgeous :D

I've never been in Japan, so I can't really say I miss it, but I still really want to go there :(

As you can see,there are many Japan lovers around here!I'm seeing the cherry trees blooming in Spain and I can't help thinking in Japan...really,I want so much to go there...
I don't mind going to Spain, instead. We have cherry trees (given from Japan) in Canada, but they bloom in May, and because it's cold, only 30% flowers ... it's kind of sad. :(
I've never really seen cherry blossoms :stunned: ..though from what I saw from movies and pictures, it's gorgeous :D
Here's another one.

seishin_joshi_hanami.sized.jpg

I ratjer enjoy watching the local blooms without a crowd, but at famous places, people sit under the trees and have parties. Cherry blossoms are easy to be blown by the wind, so usually only 1-2 days to do it. Japanese loves because its short and fragile life.

I've never been in Japan, so I can't really say I miss it, but I still really want to go there :(
You will, if you really want to! Once you start to work and earn, it won't take so long till you save to buy a ticket. :)

I don't mind going to Spain, instead. We have cherry trees (given from Japan) in Canada, but they bloom in May, and because it's cold, only 30% flowers ... it's kind of sad. :(Here's another one.

seishin_joshi_hanami.sized.jpg

I ratjer enjoy watching the local blooms without a crowd, but at famous places, people sit under the trees and have parties. Cherry blossoms are easy to be blown by the wind, so usually only 1-2 days to do it. Japanese loves because its short and fragile life.

You will, if you really want to! Once you start to work and earn, it won't take so long till you save to buy a ticket. :)

wow, that picture's gorgeous :happy:

either I'll save up, or I'll go to Japan for my work..or even during my study :ohmy: ..that would be great :ohmy:

I love cherryblossom. It's the prettiest thing ever!

I wonder what a flight to Japan would cost.... too much, that's for sure.

It's not too bad actually. I found one for CA$650 (round trip). For $1000, I can have a bit of fun for a week. :)

ahmm...

わたし は 日本語 を はなしません。 でも、 わたし は 日本 と 日本人 が好き

です ^^

ミュース も とても すき です。。。 ;)

sorry for my bad japanese, been three months only doing courses @__@

At least,you can speak some Japanese :LOL: .In Spain,the cheapest flight I have found costs 600€...only the flight...and only to go,I think...or not?Can't remember!Anyway,I can't afford it :'(

It's not too bad actually. I found one for CA$650 (round trip). For $1000, I can have a bit of fun for a week. :)

Flights from holland to japan are sooo incredibly expensive. I'd have to get creative and try to get as many stops and transfers in as possible to keep it affordable :LOL:

ahmm...

わたし は 日本語 を はなしません。 でも、 わたし は 日本 と 日本人 が好き

です ^^

ミュース も とても すき です。。。 ;)

sorry for my bad japanese, been three months only doing courses @__@

watashi mo nihongo amari hanasanai (?) demo nihon daisuki! Hosutofamiri to tomodachi samishii da yo! Nihon ni ikitai!

(srry I have no character set... :( )

Archived