Japanese Musers Thread

Rainbow

I couldn't find a Japanese thread, so I'm starting one.

Come on guys, come out! Don't be shy.... :)

世界中の日本人のファンの方、手を挙げて~!Museについて語り合いましょう!

• 2 weeks later...

well i'm not japanese but i used to live in japan for a while..

日本人の ファンいないんですか?ちなみに わたしは 韓国人です。

...にしても museは しょっちゅう日本に 来るみたいですねー。うらやましいです。韓国には見向きもしないみたいだし。。 :( but i'm still having my hopes up!

diana_museさん

あけましておめでとうございます。museは日本でも大人気のようなんですが、多分このフォーラムのレジスターが英語なので、そこでとまどっている人が多いのではないかと思います。

diana_museさんは韓国に住んでいらっしゃるんですか?日本語は勉強したの?韓国でのmuseの人気はどうですか?私はカナダ在住なので、Museが日本に何度か行っていることも知りませんでした。日本のファンは本当にラッキーですね。But, yes! Let's hope they'll go to Korea someday :)

小学校生の時 日本で 3年ごろ住んだので。。。でも さすがに 何年間 あまりしゃべる機会がなかったから.. understand me if i say something..not understandable things.. :D (now my english is getting weird too)

oh and happy new years for you too! :)

• 3 weeks later...

こんにちは。初めて書きこみします~

英語読めないので、日本語のスレッドがあって良かったです :happy:

なんとか、ボードのメンバーになることはできましたけど。

いやぁ、緊張しますね(笑)これから宜しくお願いします。

• 4 weeks later...
こんにちは。初めて書きこみします~

英語読めないので、日本語のスレッドがあって良かったです :happy:

なんとか、ボードのメンバーになることはできましたけど。

いやぁ、緊張しますね(笑)これから宜しくお願いします。

おっ、知らない間に書き込みが…。

私は神戸出身なんですよ~。大阪は門真に住んでいたことがあります。

Museのことはカナダで知りました。コンサートに行って以来大ファンです。日本人のボードメンバーが増えてうれしい! :D あまり長い間書き込みがなかったので、誰もいないかと思った。

ちなみに、このボードはマネジャーのトム・カークさんもたまに書き込みしてます。本人たちもチェックしてるかも。

AmiHaraguchi,

Let's see, Siitake mushrooms, Enoki mushrooms and Matsu-take mushrooms....sure we have a lot of them. Does Muse dig hot-pots? :p

Hi, dan_kawaguchi

I've been wondering if you were Japanese!

I've never seen Muse in Japan, either. I hope you'll see them there soon!

Spain is my dream place for me BTW, I wish I can visit someday. :)

Hi, dan_kawaguchi

I've been wondering if you were Japanese!

I've never seen Muse in Japan, either. I hope you'll see them there soon!

Spain is my dream place for me BTW, I wish I can visit someday. :)

:LOL: Yes,when I post in foreign messages boards,everyone thinks I'm Japanese,and,well,I think there is a little Japanese inside me(and spending all my money on manga and anime :LOL: ).My nick is Dan from Daniel(my real name)and Kawaguchi because I like this surname :LOL: ,and I think it was a goalkeeper from the Japan team(people told me).I love Japanese culture,too...I have to see those beautiful "sakura" trees with my own eyes...See the Hachiko's dog...Visit Shibuya,Akihabara...The Tokyo tower...the Hajime Castle...Aaaaaah,how great would it be to travel from Hokkaido to Kyushu by foot...exhausting but really wonderful :LOL: .

Well,last two years,Muse have came three times,and I couldn't go to anyone...Maybe I'm damned :'( ...

Do you like Spain?Well,then...how about an exchange? :LOL: It's sure my family would accept...to get rid of me :LOL: .But don't come now,it's snowing an awful lot,something worse than the Ice Festival in Sapporo :LOL: .

Siitake Mushrooms...I have to try them...and sukiyaki too :p .

I think it was a goalkeeper from the Japan team(people told me).I love Japanese culture,too...I have to see those beautiful "sakura" trees with my own eyes...See the Hachiko's dog...Visit Shibuya,Akihabara...The Tokyo tower...the Hajime Castle...Aaaaaah,how great would it be to travel from Hokkaido to Kyushu by foot...exhausting but really wonderful :LOL: .

Do you like Spain?Well,then...how about an exchange? :LOL: It's sure my family would accept...to get rid of me :LOL: .But don't come now,it's snowing an awful lot,something worse than the Ice Festival in Sapporo

Wow, you know a lot more about Japan than me! :eek: I've never seen the Hachiko dog nor Akibahara (I lived near Himeji catsle). Can't you see cherry blossoms in Spain? A park in Toronto (Canada, where I live) has a cherry tree area which were a gift from Japan many years ago. But it blossoms only 50% and falls cuz it's freezing here!

Exchange? I wish! But I'm in Canada, where the winter is worse than Sappolo. :( Everyone around me who's been Spain told me good things about. Some of them never wanted to leave. I don't think it's hard to find a Japanese there, and offer him/her an exchange.

I realized Japanese loves Muse a lot and so as they (they took time showing gigs in Japan in one of their DVDs!) :D Too bad most of them are not able to join this forum (language prob to resister). :(

Oh,so you live in Canada...Not so fascinating as Japan to me,really,but it has to be a nice place after all,cold but nice :LOL: .Then,come to Spain,today is a sunny day,I think it's hotter than Canada :LOL: .

Well,there are cherry trees around here but they are NOT as beautiful as these...

http://perso.wanadoo.es/lessman/sakura/sakura.html

http://perso.wanadoo.es/lessman/sakura/sakura2.html

http://perso.wanadoo.es/lessman/sakura/sakura3.html

But I have to admitt that once,while I was walking by the street in a very windy day,there were a lot of cherry blossoms falling(although there aren't many trees there)and it was really beautiful(I thought I was in manga by CLAMP :LOL: ).But nothing compares to "The real cherry blossoms experience by Japan" :LOL: .

I live in Madrid(well,in Alcorcón,a place nearby Madrid,but I go to the university five times a week and saturdays I go out with my friends there)and,actually,most of the japanese people I see are tourist ^^U.The city in Spain where there are an awful lot of japanese people(mainly students)is Salamanca,because there is a "friends club" of Japan there,sponsored by the Royal Family of Japan,so they make a lot of exchanges.Sooo,I think I have to go there for a exchange :LOL: .

Yesss,I realize Muse love Japan,actually,in the japanese edition of Absolution there's a bonustrack...I'm so jealous! :LOL: .And in the DVD that was included in the limited edition of Absolution(I have it this time :LOL: ),they appear speaking and playing in the Fuji Rock Festival,I think...

How strange!We keep this thread alive but you're japanese,of course,but living in Canada,and I'm a spaniard.Are japanese people so shy?I don't think so :LOL: .

Hi,Rainbow,AmiHaraguchi,dan_kawaguchi :)

Rainbowさん

大阪の門真に住んでいらっしゃったんですか!親戚が門真に住んでます。

私はその近くのN市に住んでるんですよ。神戸には最近南港に行ってきました。

それからカナダには今、従姉妹がそちらに住むため英語の勉強で滞在してます。

返信もらえて嬉しいです :cool:

日本語だけで書きこみしてええのんかと思っていたので。

MUSEのライブには去年の大阪公演に初参加しました。

実はMUSEの事知ったのは、その3ヶ月前だったのでめちゃめちゃラッキーでした :D

RainbowさんはライブでMUSEの事を初めて知ったんですか??

AmiHaraguchi,dan_kawaguchi,

Hello.

I can undestand a little what you say :)

but I can't write what I want to say :(

umm....my English is so poor.

I want to learn English more!

anyway,nice to meet you :D

MUSEのライブには去年の大阪公演に初参加しました。

実はMUSEの事知ったのは、その3ヶ月前だったのでめちゃめちゃラッキーでした :D

RainbowさんはライブでMUSEの事を初めて知ったんですか??

AmiHaraguchi,dan_kawaguchi,

Hello.

I can undestand a little what you say :)

but I can't write what I want to say :(

umm....my English is so poor.

I want to learn English more!

anyway,nice to meet you :D

Nice to meet you,too .And don't worry,just try to say what you want,we don't have to be Shakespeare .Or I can ask Rainbow to teach me some Japanese ... .

Konnichiwa, dan and Sayaka

dan,

Sure I can teach you how to speak, but writing is a bit harder...Go to Japan, soon! Cherry blossoms early April. :rolleyes:

Sayakaさんへ

英語はこのフォーラム読んでると上達するかもしれませんよ。私もメチャメチャな英語ですがけっこう書き込みしてるし…よく読むと半数ぐらいは英語が母国語でない人みたいだしね。 ;)

ミューズの大阪公演はどうでしたか?マットはすごい日本好きみたいですよね、日本で会ってみたいなぁ。

きっかけは去年の初めごろに「Queenが好きならミューズも好きだろう」って友達が音楽とDVDをダウンロードしてくれたんです。その時はそれほど好きとも思わなかったんですが、名前を覚えていたのでトロントでのコンサートに行き、大ファンになりました。以来、DVDやらCDやら集めまくったりして…サイン会にも行ったんですよ(ミーハー)。マットすごい親切でした。

http://photobucket.com/albums/v512/Bellamy_button/

<translation> You may improve your English just by joining this forum. I post sometimetimes, with my not-very-good English. I think many of the members are not native Enlish speakers, either. How was Muse gig in Osaka? Matt loves Japan, doesn't he? I wish I could see them there...

I got to know Muse, because one of my friends introduced me some CDs and a DVD. He thought I'd like Muse since I used to be a Queen fan. They didn't impress me much (what was I thinking?), but I went to a gig in Toronto, then really got into it!! Since then, I'm a 24/7 Muser. I saw them close at an autograph session, too. Matt was a nice guy. :happy:

-----------

I wish to see them soon, again!!

Yeah,Rainbow,I know Japanese is hard to write,some friends of mine are trying to learn and it's difficult as hell XD.But I like it,so it's a point in its favour :D .Anyway,some time ago,I learned how to introduce myself...I don't remember very well...I think it is "watashi no namae wa Daniel desu" or something like that...So young and so forgetable... :LOL: .Yes,I know cherry trees are going to bloom in April,I really would like to see it,and all the ceremonies and the like...Actually,travels to Japan are more expensive in this time of the year :'( .

Well,I became a Muser in January,2004.I had listened to some songs by Muse before(the first one was Muscle Museum,I think)and I like it very,very much(Plug In Baby was,simply...I can't explain :LOL: ),so my parents bought me Absolution in Xmas(well,in the Three Wise Men Day,I don't know if you know about this Spanish festivity).The fact is I was listening the CD everyday :LOL: .Two months later,I bought Showbiz and Origin of Symmetry...And,so far,Muse is my favourite group by far...I truely love them :$:LOL: .

And...I want to see Matt,too :'( !And Chris and Dom,of course :LOL: .

Hi Rainbow and dan.

Rainbowさん

私もかなりミーハーですよ !:p 写真とれたなんてめっちゃ羨ましい~!!!

去年の大阪公演のうち1公演に行ったんですけど、それがライブ自体初めてで。

興奮したんですけど、圧倒されて最初の内はその場を動けなかったんです、なんとかステージから2メートル付近で踏ん張ってたんですが、周りのお客さんのテンションが凄くて凄くて。Hysteriaで流されて倒れてしまったんですよね(笑)履いていた靴も片一方脱げてどっかいってしまって。後で黒くなって返ってきましたけど :LOL: マットが「イラッシャイマセー!」って言ってくれたのが嬉しかったです :) それにしても照明って凄くあつくて眩しいもんなんですね~ :rolleyes:

私がMUSEのファンになったのは、MTVでT.I.R.O.のビデオを見てからです。すぐにAbsolutionを買って、どっぷりはまりました。でも実はもっと前に友達がMUSEが載ってる雑誌を見せてくれたり、Hyper Musicのビデオを見た事あったんです。私も何故かその時ファンにならなかったんですよね。なんでやろ。Rainbowさんは日本に戻ってこられる予定はないんですか?次の日本ツアーはいつになるんでしょうねぇ。その時見れれば良いですね!

dan,

How nice!My parents never bought me CDs :LOL:

I became a Muse fan since I watched T.I.R.O. video.Maybe It was in the fall before last.(And three months later,they came to Japan for gigs! Of course,I went.I'm LUCKY :p )But I already have watched Hyper Music video before watch T.I.R.O. video .At that time,I'm not so interested in them ....I don't know why :rolleyes:

OK, I can't write anymore in English this time :LOL:

And I'm glad to here that you like Japan.

see ya

dan,

How nice!My parents never bought me CDs :LOL:

I became a Muse fan since I watched T.I.R.O. video.Maybe It was in the fall before last.(And three months later,they came to Japan for gigs! Of course,I went.I'm LUCKY :p )But I already have watched Hyper Music video before watch T.I.R.O. video .At that time,I'm not so interested in them ....I don't know why :rolleyes:

OK, I can't write anymore in English this time :LOL:

And I'm glad to here that you like Japan.

see ya

Well,they don't buy me many CDs in fact,but it's tradition that,in January 6th,you buy gifts for your family.Actually,it's the only time of the year where they bought me CDs,I have to survive with my pocket money(and there's soooooooooo many manga and anime to buy :LOL: ).Damn!I have not seen the Hyper Music video :rolleyes: ...

Actually,I don't like Japan...I love it!!!!!!! :D

see ya!

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

waaah!!!! japan!!!! japan rocks :D:D:D ....i'm trying to learn japanese, but i can only say 'hello' and 'no' so far :( ...

dan: if you ever go to japan, please don't forget to take me with you :D ...i want to see the holland yard :LOL: ..and the blossoms and stuff :happy:

*sighs*....aah....japan...don't know what to say about it further...i just love the country, and the culture, and, everything :happy:

yea, I am going on vacation for 2 weeks, with my sister

so far I only made reservations for the first 5 days in Tokyo, not sure where I (we) want to go next

If I don't meet anybody virtually, I have a Tshirt with Muse in Japanese on it, so may be we'll meet someone there? My Japanese is barely basic.

hey Rainbow, you mentioned that you go to the Japanese fan site, which one is that? I found one but everything is in Japanese

yea, I am going on vacation for 2 weeks, with my sister

so far I only made reservations for the first 5 days in Tokyo, not sure where I (we) want to go next

If I don't meet anybody virtually, I have a Tshirt with Muse in Japanese on it, so may be we'll meet someone there? My Japanese is barely basic.

hey Rainbow, you mentioned that you go to the Japanese fan site, which one is that? I found one but everything is in Japanese

Cool. I don't know Tokyo very much (i'm from Kobe, close to Osaka), but I'm sure lots of places to see. Downtown will be probably shopping heaven, or Akibahara is known for a town of electiric warehouse. Tsukiji, might be fun to see morning fish market (apparently it's huge), or if you travel a little, you can go to Nikko to see temples. :) Beaware of the hotness in the summer. It's incredible.

Japanese site is this one

Spiral Static But yes, it's written in Japanese.

Wearing Muse T-shirt is a good idea, don't worry about your Japanese.

Some people are fun enough to not to worry about language. :)

Cool. I don't know Tokyo very much (i'm from Kobe, close to Osaka), but I'm sure lots of places to see. Downtown will be probably shopping heaven, or Akibahara is known for a town of electiric warehouse. Tsukiji, might be fun to see morning fish market (apparently it's huge), or if you travel a little, you can go to Nikko to see temples. :) Beaware of the hotness in the summer. It's incredible.

Japanese site is this one

Spiral Static But yes, it's written in Japanese.

Wearing Muse T-shirt is a good idea, don't worry about your Japanese.

Some people are fun enough to not to worry about language. :)

Kobe's cool...we had to learn some city's in Japan for geography this year, and the only ones i could remember were Kobe and Tokyo :LOL: ...out of about 7/8 cities i think :LOL: ...oh, and the mountain Fuji, (or something) but that was really it :LOL: ...America was so much easier for some reason :stunned:

i really want to go to Japan now :( ...although there are some countries who have a higher priority to me (sorry :stunned: ), but Japan is quite soon on the list as well :D

Archived