Guys don't feed the troll. There is just a seeder, and that's Paul. Sippe is just playing with his penis over the dvd 1.

are you sure that's where his penis is?

also, i don't understand why so many of you refuse to wait a few days to download it. Either way, you're going to have to wait, and that way you at least don't get irritated over the slow download.

Is the Hey you crazy kid included on the V2 only? :( Had a quick search and didn't find it :(

BTW thanks Liam and Paul, got the full thing and going to watch it tomorrow evening :)

Its in V2 along with alot more random moments. With V1 its trimmed down just to show audiences the basic history of their career. All those fun extras are included in V2 which is aimed at the hardcore musers who love all the random Hullabaloo style shiz that goes on, and your very welcome, hope you enjoy it :)

Its in V2 along with alot more random moments. With V1 its trimmed down just to show audiences the basic history of their career. All those fun extras are included in V2 which is aimed at the hardcore musers who love all the random Hullabaloo style shiz that goes on, and your very welcome, hope you enjoy it :)

Wow can't wait for the full version, it will be fun :D Thanks again! Will report feedback tomorrow :)

Awesome. Watching DvD 1 now, gonna watch disc2 on the big telly in the morning! :)

Also converting to use on my iPod :D

Btw, will I be able to use a normal DVD for burning V2 mate?

Guys, this is AWESOME!!! Thank you so much for making this movie! SO worth the very long wait! I can tell it was a labor of love and you must be proud and I sure am grateful! *reverent bow*

Downloaded, seeding, and watching! This old Muser is.... :happy:

From one filmmaker to another, Liam, that was incredible. I felt like I was discovering Muse all over again. I can't really think of a better compliment then that. I can't wait to see all the extra footage and to experience the rest of Muse's career first hand.

Can I ask why the movie is just being released in 2013, when it was supposedly finalized in 2010? It's a pretty well done movie for the most part but it's disappointing that it only covers their history up until 3-4 years ago. Not complaining, since it's free after all, but this is my main criticism.

Archived