Why not? I'm just leaving it to download while I'm at work.

Because it's not gonna go any faster than if you wait a few days.

And that way, some people will be able to actually download it pretty fast, meaning you have more seeders of the full thing AND a few people who can start watching it.

Because it's not gonna go any faster than if you wait a few days.

And that way, some people will be able to actually download it pretty fast, meaning you have more seeders of the full thing AND a few people who can start watching it.

If I download it in a few days and it takes half an hour, I'll be able to watch it in 3 days and half an hour. If I download it now and it takes 12 hours, I'll be able to watch it in 12 hours :erm:

If I download it in a few days and it takes half an hour, I'll be able to watch it in 3 days and half an hour. If I download it now and it takes 12 hours, I'll be able to watch it in 12 hours :erm:
If you start now you've already waited over 12 hours since it was made public and everyone started downloading at the same time though :erm:

If you start now you've already waited over 12 hours since it was made public and everyone started downloading at the same time though :erm:

Timezones. Right. :LOL:

I'm guessing people started downloading it when it was made public and still have to wait another 12 hours then?

Timezones. Right. :LOL:

I'm guessing people started downloading it when it was made public and still have to wait another 12 hours then?

What? The torrent was uploaded over 12 hours ago, timezones are irrelevant.

No one who started downloading when it was uploaded has gone over 40% yet it seems so yes, probably.

Must have something to do with the fact that the board is running really, really slowly for me right now :LOL:

The timezones comment was because it was 3am in China when it went public, so I thought people would download it when they woke up, since I lack empathy.

Meh.

I've never used torrents in my life so I don't even know how to download this...:(

It isn't that hard :). First you need a torrent client like uTorrent or Bittorrent. You can download them here:

http://www.utorrent.com/intl/en/

http://www.bittorrent.com/intl/en/

Then you need to go to the Musebootlegs site. You have to create an account first there. After you've done that, you can search for the torrent and download it by clicking on the floppy icon. Then you just open the torrent file in your torrent client and click start. And then your download should start :)

EDIT:

I see that the musebootlegs site is down again. So maybe you could try downloading the torrent via this link:

I posted it here already several times

DOWNLOAD >>>>>>> !!!!!! THIS !!!!! <<<<<<<

and your dreams will come true and you'll be able to download ! :)

My download rapidly increased to 500kbs, cheers :) I'm seeding for y'all ;)

Mine's still not working...

If I go on the peers list, it's absolutely empty... If I go on the trackers list, it's got the MB one, but it also says "MySQLi connection error! " on the status... Am I doing something wrong? I've used MB and other torrents several times before, and I've never had this :(

Archived