I posted it here already several times

DOWNLOAD >>>>>>> !!!!!! THIS !!!!! <<<<<<<

and your dreams will come true and you'll be able to download ! :)

My download rapidly increased to 500kbs, cheers :) I'm seeding for y'all ;)

Since you're going so fast I decided to download that and load its trackers. It probably won't change anything :LOL:

Currently downloading... on 0% :( But we've waited this long - can wait a little longer for it to DL :D

I should probably post this after we've all seen the movie, and I most likely will again several times, but I wanted to dedicate a SUPERMASSIVE thanks to the editing king Liam for putting this DVD together.

It's been a loooong journey (can't believe it's nearly five years since I first heard about it) but I just KNOW it'll have been well worth the wait. Liam's put all his blood, sweat and tears into something that every single Muse fan around the world will cherish, so thank you from all of us for a truly amazing gift. I don't think many other fanbases can count themselves as lucky to get something as unique as this. Liam, you deserve a huge pat on the back - and several pints - from us all, hehe.

I'll be sure to come back here to spaff about the epic AMAZINGNESS that is this movie once it's downloaded and I've figured out how to burn it to DVD to watch on the big screen!

But for now, THANK YOU!!!! :D :D

basics of this torrent: :p

Everyone at the peak of the download will have the same speed, that means that people who were the first to start download have the same percentages (31% ATM). Because this people cant download from other leechers but only from musebootlegs seed (because musebootleg is the only one who has the parts that others dont have) which is separating the seed with the same amount in between them. And if your download speed is very high at the moment it is because you came late and the people who were here first already uploaded their files to you. So you are downloading from tons of data that is already uploaded by lot of people. But dont be surprised if your download suddenly stops on some number (200 - 300kbs) which means, you have catched up with the guys who are downloading from the beggining, you have the same files (or parts), same percentages as them and you can download only from musebootlegs from now on (200 - 300kbs) and there is nothing you can do to increase the download speed.

I hope you understand, just basics of torrent downloading. :D I hope it was a bit helpful.

Im very optimistic that it will be downloaded by morning, but i might be wrong :D. Im hoping some higher power will boost the leech and magicaly speeds it up. :p If not im pretty sure that if you started downloading now, it will be ready by evening.

edit: We did 31% in 5 hours which basically means that it will be done in 10hours (its 00:34 London time)

basics of this torrent: :p

Everyone at the peak of the download will have the same speed, that means that people who were the first to start download have the same percentages (31% ATM). Because this people cant download from other leechers but only from musebootlegs seed (because musebootleg is the only one who has the parts that others dont have) which is separating the seed with the same amount in between them. And if your download speed is very high at the moment it is because you came late and the people who were here first already uploaded their files to you. So you are downloading from tons of data that is already uploaded by lot of people. But dont be surprised if your download suddenly stops on some number (200 - 300kbs) which means, you have catched up with the guys who are downloading from the beggining, you have the same files (or parts), same percentages as them and you can download only from musebootlegs from now on (200 - 300kbs) and there is nothing you can do to increase the download speed.

I hope you understand, just basics of torrent downloading. :D I hope it was a bit helpful.

Im very optimistic that it will be downloaded by morning, but i might be wrong :D. Im hoping some higher power will boost the leech and magicaly speeds it up. :p If not im pretty sure that if you started downloading now, it will be ready by evening.

>implying that my max download speed is higher than 250 kb/s :LOL:

Archived